Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Drinking Right Now?

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
I agree entirely. Never put mixers or ice in Scotch. What's the point? Make it taste different?

A really good Single malt costs anywhere from a fair amount to heaps .
Only a crazy person then wants to ruin it with ice, coke or dry.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
I've just put my Christmas tree up. AKA the ‘Coopers Traffic Lights’

Starting with the ‘Coopers Pale Ale’ off the line, cautiously accelerating to a moderate speed whilst measuring the distance ahead.

Once accustomed to the conditions, I will change gear up into the ‘Coopers Extra Stout’ giving me a little more torque through those hilly winding bends.

On the home straight, the ‘Coopers Sparkling Ale’ is always a surefire winner to see me across the line.

Oh, .…and the ‘Dead Man’s Fingers Spicy Rum’ will always bring me to a perfect halt.:)

Attachments

• IMG_0144.jpeg
    IMG_0144.jpeg
    179.8 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
So before easter I became aware of a QLD brewery ( Working Title ) were releasing their 3rd Birthday brews and a Limited package release = including a printed 3 beer glass and 3 , 500ml cans of , a WCIPA (7% , a little big for style ) , a Double WCIPA 9% and a Triple WCIPA 11%
I jumped on and got
They arrived and I enjoyed the 1st 2 , before they say ( last week , email ) birthday beers are available to order .
So I got 2 more of each !!!
Those 6 arrived mid morning of Thursday , ( also my birthday ) , that's transport/courier timing.
My pick = the double WCIPA , ( the triple is a little too boozy ) , the double is that right balance = don't know you're drinkin big and tastes fantastic.

Last edited:

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
So before easter I became aware of a QLD brewery ( Working Title ) were releasing their 3rd Birthday brews and a Limited package release = including a printed 3 beer glass and 3 , 500ml cans of , a WCIPA (7% , a little big for style ) , a Double WCIPA 9% and a Triple WCIPA 11%
I jumped on and got
They arrived and I enjoyed the 1st 2 , before they say ( last week , email ) birthday beers are available to order .
Those 6 arrived mid morning of Thursday , ( also my birthday ) , that's transport/courier timing.
My pick = the double WCIPA , ( the triple is a little too boozy ) , the double is that right balance = don't know you're drinkin big and tastes fantastic.

Happy Birthday !

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
I jumped on and got

66e66026cc989f03762c48a354bcf876.gif