Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Drinking Right Now?

M01ST

Reaction score
Members Ride
15 VF SSV Redline, 02 VU SS Ute
I got tested for it and was all good by the time I got my results back also saved me from getting done with no P plates haha, I coughed and the cop said haha u got swine flu(jokingly) and I said yer I get my test results back tomoro. He jumped back about 3 feet haha, and let me go.

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
coldest can of jd i could find in the back of the drink fridge, after some fun.. ;-)

the perfect mix.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Haha don't judge me, But I'm drinking export, warm, straight out of the carton.
But I normally drink corona or jacks. I couldn't afford to buy them cos I had 2 weeks of work due to swine flu.

I'm suprised they are still testing for it, I guess it's not the same in Perth but here in Vic it's everywhere, heaps of guys from JC has had it ages ago. There's seems to be a conpiricy going on at least in my area. They WILL NOT test for it or give out any tamiflu. I believe the goverment has decided that el swine flu isn't a real concern this season and they rather keep the tamiflu they do have for next season. Because pretty much every doctor here is just saying...... you don't have swine flu, it's just "a cold or a flu or random something" lol But clearly all my family and alot of my friends have had it, since they all had flu injection yet still caught this mysteryous bad flu. My mum was almost passed out laying in bed throwing up but the rest of the family had it pretty easy in comparason (but did catch it) and I didn't/couldn't catch it but I only spent a couple days there while they had it. There was even an article in the paper last week sayign NO SWINE FLU in town. Which was the biggest bullshit I've ever read in my life because at the same time there was a woman on the local radio almost dying saying she had this "flu" that she needed antibiotics to get over after she got an infection trying to fight it off for a week + everyone else I know that's got sick. Anyway that's enough of my theory about this :p

Hunter SS

Growing Old Disgracefully
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
coffee... extra strong :thumbsup: Moccona mmmmm nice

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
big glass of milk, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

old mate

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VB Sedan / GU Patrol
bAahhh im ****ed as haha thats what happens when u get free drinks when ur in a band haha i need to nbed rjgnt now., grrr