Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Drivers Seat Damage

VH Vacationer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega V6
Was in a tight spot and couldn't open my drivers door much....work boots caught the plastic surround on the front, right side of the seat and tore it out....the plastic mounting for seat height control lever has broken away from under and within the seat....not happy :hmmm:

Be careful and maybe think about putting 100 mile an hour tape across the front of your seat squabs...to avoid catching the stoopid wrap-around, after-thought trim item :idea3:

Alex05

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve sv6
It's $69 for another one from Holden. I'm up to my third and only owned the commodore 6 months

Pickled

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
I think you guys need to show a bit more TLC towards your car.

burleighboy86

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE MY10 SV6 A6
I can't believe they retained the shoddy design from previous models. The same bit on my VT snapped off, and surprise surprise, it happened again with my VE. My bro is a cop and reckons all of their Commodores are the same at work. Surely it would make sense to discard this flawed design??

Alex05

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve sv6
Its a common problem. Mostly happens when you getting out and you put weight on the bolster which pushes the trim out