Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Dual zone A/C issue

Luke V8

AKA Luke!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore SSV
So did I.. They started then called me and said they made a mistake. I've had issues with the warranty, it was dealer and the guy who had the car before had it extended to 2013. Only genuine parts have been used when servicing through a different garage but the dealer manager said that it wasn't transferable ...

Iszac roots

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE series 2, SV6
My rear aircon is stuck on heat and makes the centre console hot, and on road trips the front aircon shits it self every 45 minutes or so and stops being cold, turn it off for 5 and turn back on its fine? Help please

ervich

Reaction score
Members Ride
WM Statesman
anyone PLEASE HELP!!!!!

My rear aircon is stuck on heat and makes the centre console hot, and on road trips the front aircon shits it self every 45 minutes or so and stops being cold, turn it off for 5 and turn back on its fine? Help please

Hi Iszac roots, did you have that problem sorted out? Because I have exactly the same nightmare and looking for any advise. On top that issue air con stoped blow cold, compressor replaced and system re-gased, HVAC module has been replaced, I'm out of options any ideas....anyone PLEASE HELP!!!!!:bang::bang::bang:

William O Schmidt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 S1
anyone PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Hi Iszac roots, did you have that problem sorted out? Because I have exactly the same nightmare and looking for any advise. On top that issue air con stoped blow cold, compressor replaced and system re-gased, HVAC module has been replaced, I'm out of options any ideas....anyone PLEASE HELP!!!!!:bang::bang::bang:

Hi, is there an update on this issue?

I Recently bought MY08 SV6 and am having the exact same issue.. in fact my centre console gets so hot that during a long drive from Townsville to Rockhampton my can of red bull that was sitting in the cup holder started to boil!!

ervich

Reaction score
Members Ride
WM Statesman
Hi, is there an update on this issue?

I Recently bought MY08 SV6 and am having the exact same issue.. in fact my centre console gets so hot that during a long drive from Townsville to Rockhampton my can of red bull that was sitting in the cup holder started to boil!!

I have covered it in the other thread
"Update for everyone who will run into the same issue, WM/VE has actuators on both sides, easily replaced, after replaced reset it is required and all problems are gone, aircon is working perfectly. One more thing all 3 actuators 2 on the passanger side and 1 on drivers side are the same, only differ by moving arm which is easily turned around for left or right movement. As soon as I work out how to attach photos will have opened actuator placed here."
https://forums.justcommodores.com.a...mate-control-weird-issue.255326/#post-2845715