Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

eagle leads vs genuine leads

moose man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII
I'd like to buy this patent off you. I'll pay whatever price you want, if the design does what you say it will.
I'll give you my company in exchange for your patent.

nstone63

wants a new car
Reaction score
Members Ride
1988 VN Executive
Can we just see some photos of your VR before all the hectic mods?

QldKev

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina - GENIII
I'll Upload A Pic Of Her VN Commodore... When I Have The Time... She's Not Allowed To Drive MY VRII & CAN'T Anyway... I've Also Explained Why I CAN'T Take Pics.. (So MANY F!cking Times, About Uploading Pics Of My VR) GET OVER IT ALREADY!!!

GROW UP, YOU IMMATURE LITTLE TWATS!!... I've Got Work To Do... NOW F!CK OFF!! Talk About Trolling...

now this dude was funny!!!

Last edited:

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
Firstly, So What On A Typo... You Obviously Knew What I Meant... It's A Farce Anyway... They Know Shite All & Just Label You With Someone's Name... Hans Asperger Wrote A "Textbook" On His Thoughts & People Think He's Right.... Come On!!

Secondly, People With Autism Can't Necessarily Communicate What They ARE Thinking & ARE In Their Own Reality.. (ie. They See Things, YOU Don't..) Just Because You People Think It's The Norm About The Way You Notice Things, DOESN'T Mean It's Right... Autistic Children ARE Brilliant (My 2nd Cousin IS Fully Autistic & Had A Third Main Artery On The Back Of His Neck, Until Doctors Knew Nothing About What To Do But Remove It..) & If You Watch The Way They Interact With Things, You Would Understand.. In A Way, The Human Brain IS Evolving & We STILL Know Nothing About The Full Extent Of Our Capabilities.. Unless You Have The Autistic Gene... I Don't Like Saying Syndrome..

We All Have It Too... You CAN Hit Your Head & Have These Abilities..

you have to admit to a little flaire in his imagination. i wouldnt be able to come up with crap like that if my life depended on it.

sad to see him go. (sort of)

.:FunkyMonk:.

Just call me Steve
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX manual mang machine
you have to admit to a little flaire in his imagination. i wouldnt be able to come up with crap like that if my life depended on it.

sad to see him go. (sort of)

I think I'll mow the lawn and eat some popcorn this evening in memory of a fallen brother.

DLFHUB666

GIT 'EERRR DONE!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS, PX Ford Ranger XLS Dual cab
what am i going to do at work now . *reclines in chair an turns off light*