Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ecu pinout

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Ok forget that last comment. I think I have worked out which ground is which. If I correct the ground wire for the signal and the heater circuit are next to each other, that is pink and the black next to it is it's ground and same with purple signal wire?

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
Yeah cause ones a noisy earth for high loads like injectors etc that draw power and the other earth is a separate quite earth for all the low output sensor earths to stop noise getting into the ecu sensor feeds

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Yeah cause ones a noisy earth for high loads like injectors etc that draw power and the other earth is a separate quite earth for all the low output sensor earths to stop noise getting into the ecu sensor feeds

Trying to work out the best place to splice in. According to the diagram the heater wire travels from the fuse panel, connects to the ECU and diverts through the 02 sensor; is that right? If yes does that mean I can chop and splice in up near the ECU and then reattach that same wire I cut, without any problems? Then just chop the plug off at the O2 and wrap the heater wire up with tape?
I have a new loom made so am thinking I'd like to replace the lot, so I can rule it out, if I still get problems. Because the issue is not continuous, that is sometimes works but mostly not, I am having to eliminate the entire loom as a possibility.

Mihai

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs hsv manta
Hello I have a problem with my tps it's new but when I disconnect it car runs good when I plug it in rev the car end the rev sticks a 1500 then drops back slowly if I can get a bit of help with this problem thanks

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
What brand TPS?

Mihai

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs hsv manta
It was just a eBay one

Mihai

Reaction score