Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ecu tune vy 3.8

EastSideHB

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden commdore spac vy 3.8 vt supercharger
Hey guys have a 04 spac 3.8vy been looking at mace engineering ecu tunes just to get a bit off grut out off it can people please explain how they work or what I ask for

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Forget Mace tunes. They have gone way down hill in the last few years.

whtwabbit

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim S2 Wagon
Hey guys have a 04 spac 3.8vy been looking at mace engineering ecu tunes just to get a bit off grut out off it can people please explain how they work or what I ask for
I have just installed a Mace cold air intake, the 2 spacers, 69mm throttle body then a tuned ECU, I'm super happy with the results, feels like a race car compared to before, still have the Mace rockers and a new exhaust for more improvements,I have a VY wagon for work as a trade vehicle that I was going to get rid off, instead I redid all the suspension, air con etc. I didn't want to get a newer vehicle that needed a mechanic for repairs, I replaced the center bearing using a 400mm x 10mm steel bar and a sledgehammer, went to join the driveshaft back I realised I marked it in the wrong place and still no vibration lol
Can't say if i noticed to much improvement in power with the tuned ECU because I only drove it for about 5 mins and the gears were changing differently (auto) without the tuned ECU, probably if I drove for longer I may have, but I just couldn't wait...