Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

embarrasing

Status
Not open for further replies.

vy-346

Reaction score
Members Ride
FG XR6T 6A & VH-ZXA
Im not getting into an argument chief. I said you have a VL pos. I then said, its a pos no matter if it's auto or manual, or straight 6 or v8. Because its a vl.. i know what engine is in your car. i read that. come on mate you come onto the VZ section and call a VZ calais a pos, when you youself have a vl? hmm ok.. :bang:

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
no i said v6 auto actually never said vz...and if i wanted a vz for sure i could go out and buy one... i dont drive a vl because its all i can afford.. hell no i could afford a new car easy!, i happen to like the shape and the fact its a few hundred kilos lighter than your car!

vy-346

Reaction score
Members Ride
FG XR6T 6A & VH-ZXA
No worries, fair enough call and if thats what your into then so be it. :thumbsup: :)

al99

Reaction score
Sp23 is no longer the top mazda3.
There is a turbo charged version now putting out 255hp here in oz.

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
^^ok so thats 190kw... now im in trouble :p^^

vzcalaisperth

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz calais v6
Try turning/switching off the ESP on your calais, you will notice a difference in acceleration under load. With heavy acceleration the revs will automatically drop if traction is about to be lost on the road.

krazyboris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII Spac S/C
Heh, well, like they say, you win some, you lose some. Whole range of options here as to why he beat you. He may have been more into it and so accelerated better, could have been one of those 190kw models, could have been modded to make commodore drivers think "whaaaa.....?".

I remember seeing a vid of a SMART Vs a Ferrari. The smart had been done up to a fair extent, looked bog standard though. Completely ate the Ferrari.
:)

kalais6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais Turbo
Either way, as stated above thats gotta be embarassing

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Try this.... while in the brake lightly depress the acclr pedal (Not too much) when the light go green slam on the pedal then quickly let go of the brake at the same time. (cheating... I know) But better than being embarrassed.

Status
Not open for further replies.