Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Engine died at 100kmh then check engine light up ?

DJ-Bolan

DJ stands for Dale Joshua
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden SV6 VE buying soon!
you sound like a real smart guy doing hand brakies and burnouts in your mates mum's car......

now that you have stuffed the rotors i sm sure that she will appreciate your help in diagnosing and fixing the problems you have caused.

actually, if you read it. ABS working, EPS working.

Rotors are fine and sensors are back to working, only over heated. I am pretty smart doing hand brakies and burnouts in my mates mums car, it's a company lease car, any problems get fixed via ford, and i don't have to pay for fuel.

So yes, thanks for acknowledging i am smart :)

-D

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
I am pretty smart doing hand brakies and burnouts in my mates mums car, it's a company lease car, any problems get fixed via ford, and i don't have to pay for fuel.

Do you have the permission of your friend's mum to use this car?

DJ-Bolan

Reaction score
Members Ride
yeah, she lets just about anyone and everyone use it. lol. she gave me it for a month as she traveled overseas. she wants people to use it as if she gets enough KMS on it she gets it back on tax, and gets the car cheaper due to using it for work.

pretty sweet deal. she knew i lost my license for speeding in it. and she still lets me use it. woop-woop.

-D

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
DJ-Bolan if your so smart than why are you doing a 2 year old thread dig?

DJ-Bolan

Reaction score
Members Ride
well, due to answering threads. helping people with some knowledge i have. i scrolled down to the bottom and a "similar thread" lead me to this thread. even if it is two years old. it's knowledge that people can use.

and if you trying to be a smart ass, learn punctuation then try to insult my intelligence. woop woop.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
well, due to answering threads. helping people with some knowledge i have. i scrolled down to the bottom and a "similar thread" lead me to this thread. even if it is two years old. it's knowledge that people can use.

and if you trying to be a smart ass, learn punctuation then try to insult my intelligence. woop woop.

OK.

DJ-Bolan, if you're so smart than why are you doing a 2 year old thread dig?

womble66

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE CALAIS V - V6

That is even funnier than cooling rotors by using water. DJ you cannot spell so I would not worry too much about someone elses lack of punctuation. e'g. "breakes" is actually spelt like this brakes.............................woop. woop.

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
omg.

so many things to comment on i dont know where to start.
or maybe i just shut my mouth and let this guy learn the hard way.

*sigh