Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

EXCESSV has arrived.....

SIG-054

Reaction score
Members Ride
Y-Series Senator Signature
cheers mate much appreciated.

havent seen u around in the bitchy land of ls1 for a while.
the rig still going good?

Im banned mate :rofl:

The mods there dont like people associated with Martin, and banned me when i logged in on a mates computer, dual ip or something. XLR8V8 is to blame for that one.

I got another account on there and have been posting away but it still sucks lol

Rig is going well mate.

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Im banned mate :rofl:

The mods there dont like people associated with Martin, and banned me when i logged in on a mates computer, dual ip or something. XLR8V8 is to blame for that one.

I got another account on there and have been posting away but it still sucks lol

Rig is going well mate.
ah that explains it.
Martin and i had a history..met at the nats last year and all sorted over some beers :)

well could u say that u logged in from mates PC?
i got away with that when i logged in at mates PC...weird

good to hear the rig is going well. VT Senators Sigs one of my favourites along side the VX SV300!

SIG-054

Reaction score
Members Ride
Y-Series Senator Signature
Yeah ive exchanged emails etc before with the mods and they dont really care, talked to macca33 aswell and he said there is nothing i can do unfortunately except make a new one and lay low lol

Martin is all good in person, a bit of a **** stirrer online though but i think its funny, too many people take **** to heart lol good to see you sorted that out.

Whats next for your VE?

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Whats next for your VE?
power wise wont really change.

got a custom OTR still happening! :bang:
once custom OTR is made mate is gonna copy it in perspex with custom logos etc more for shows and cruises than everyday driving
badgeless front grill
gonna change the door handles to the 60th anniversary ones with chrome on outside and painted on the face of them
TruTrack Harrop Diff
some rims to fit over the brakes 18" and some sticky tyres for circuit play

the circuit play should cost me enough to make funds low with tyres, brakes, etc!

also want the LSXR manifold when it comes out in september with monstor 102mm TB :w00t:

but thats it till i get funds for a stroker or decide on going blower..its a tough one!

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
friend been asking for a while to do a photoshoot with my car so got around to it today...havent got pics of the girls with the car yet but here is some i took with my camera of my car only

IMG_5079.jpg

IMG_5082.jpg

IMG_5084.jpg

IMG_5087.jpg

IMG_5091.jpg

IMG_5092.jpg

IMG_5096.jpg

IMG_5098.jpg

IMG_5099.jpg

IMG_5100.jpg

ascottaudio

AscottAudio
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V8
Love the car and the background..nice subliminal "power" theme.

ve_alloytec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
where did you get the boot lip spoiler from??? look bloody hot. was it hard to install??

shiftySLE

The Lion will never Die!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE, VZ Acclaim
by the way dude can you tell me if the stud pattern for these ve's are the same as the old ones gonna get some semi slicks for the back and some another rims for the drags so would like to know if you can help? cheers

VE has also seen the first centre bore change to 66.9 from vb-vz - 69.5.

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
looks sharp!! love it!
Love the car and the background..nice subliminal "power" theme.
yeah it turned out ok
wasnt my choice of background as it was a favour for a mate but got some other places around perth that will really set the car off once this weather gets better!
where did you get the boot lip spoiler from??? look bloody hot. was it hard to install??
got the boot spoiler from Holden dealer locally.
$210ish plus painting at the time
its the CalaisV/G8 lip spoiler and readily available.

its not hard at all to install. stick double side tape underneath and it uses 2 of the 4 holes left from the boot spoiler with bolts and nuts...done
no spoiler holes anymore for me as when the guy in the carpark backed into car and damaged my boot i went for a CalaisV bootlid so it had NO holes and my panel beater punched out two needed and also put the calais chrome trim
VE has also seen the first centre bore change to 66.9 from vb-vz - 69.5.
yeah VE hub is smaller than VB-VZ
also studs are bigger in VE than the VT-VZ
spacers on old wheels fixes the hud size difference