Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

exhaust help

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
lol twin 3 inch tip not exhaust pipe hahahaha!

i bought the hotdog cause i had a little bit of drone from the straight pipe.

VUte89

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 vz Maloo :)
that gts sounds sooooo lovely i put a dual system on my v6 pacey extractors dual 100 cell cats and dual 2 1/4" redback system that goes 3" between the middle and resi then back out as dual 2 1/4" sounds a little gay at 2700 like it is a rice burner with a cannon then after 3 g's its yummy then put spacer insulator and tb on and nnot much changed sound wise down low except it sounds like there is a supercharger bolted on hahaha the above 3 it sounds alot tougher/deeper

coasty

the voices told me to
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz equipe & vt berlina both v6
had a straight through 4 inch mandrel bend exhaust on my landcruiser, cops nailled it hard. now its got 2 mufflers. still sounds cool with the turbo whine. both the commodores are quite so the boys dont grab them

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
if you drive sensibly cops are lenient on mods... drive like a wanker and they will pin you on anything they can find :)

coasty

the voices told me to
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz equipe & vt berlina both v6
the truck was parked and idling when nailed. didnt get a sticker just a warning. its just a bit obvious with its race coat on. its an off road rock climber when it doesnt work.

10WVN

Reaction score
Members Ride
98 VT s pac
LOL I've since changed my car exhaust because wanted it loud LOL ifor the past few months ive had the middle muffler replaced with a big long hotdog and an early down pipe behind the back wheel (makes it a note deeper)

revs at 1:20 - when it revs high it hits 120dB LOL

i want it hahaha . . . mines soo quiet it sucks

Last edited by a moderator: