Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

exhaust help

10WVN

Reaction score
Members Ride
98 VT s pac
thanks man :) LOL and yeah what's stoppin ya? since we're p-platers id say the main issue is money LOL

yeah money is big issue atm . . . got rego due in couple weeks and gotta get new radiator as well as camber kit so yeah exhaust wont happen for a while yet

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
aww damn!!!

so you have just a stock exhaust? or just a quiet aftermarket one?

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
cause it is :p

save your cash mate!!

nice looking vt btw mate, i loathe vt's but yours is ok ;) any more pic?!

Seanyy

"HULK"
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Acclaim
I know what you mean Cameron P, VT's are really not my cup of tea but 10WVN yours is fair nice :)

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
the worst thing someone can do to a vt.. and i feel like jumping out of my car and back handing the person driving it.. is when people put aftermarket tail lights(especially the chrome ones) and leave the vt garnish o_O never seen something so ugly in my life!

JSTCOZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT S-Pack II
the worst thing someone can do to a vt.. and i feel like jumping out of my car and back handing the person driving it.. is when people put aftermarket tail lights(especially the chrome ones) and leave the vt garnish o_O never seen something so ugly in my life!

HAHA! I had mine like that for a week until my garnish got painted, felt like such a douche... least i didnt get those yuck chrome clear ones, look tacky and cheap in my opinion.