Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Exhaust Tips Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infus10n

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Captiva (Work Demo)
ULOOK-2 said:
im sure i have a better car than u buddy so back up.

Mate, grow up, people are offering ideas on where to get cheap exhaust tips from, and all you do is tell them to f#uck off or tell them their car is ****. Well ok im going to play your game, your car is a bucket of f#cking rust and a piece of sh#t. If you arent such a slack c#nt get a job and buy your own stuff.

Admin please delete my post as its abusive, i just needed to say it.

R

rattattack1313

ULOOK-2 said:
im sure i have a better car than u buddy so back up.

Heheheee..I have seen his car, it's awesome...Ifusion is a very nice, level -headed fellow......now.... ULooK2, you came in here, and asked for some tailpipes...everybody I know of in the world, throws theirs out when they renew it,because it is buggered.....hence the re-newal....and, as a few other members have pointed out , they get a job, and buy things like that.... so, no need to be rude to my friends, OK???????

U

ULOOK-2

Ok if uz havnt got a tip dont post cos im in no rush to get one as my car isnt finished yet so if i havnt got one by the time my car is finished ill just go buy one .

lol @ 7 pages of bullshit.

Infus10n

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Captiva (Work Demo)
ahhh im off to make myself a milo, you can have the empty tin if you want...

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
Infus10n said:
Mate, grow up, people are offering ideas on where to get cheap exhaust tips from, and all you do is tell them to f#uck off or tell them their car is ****. Well ok im going to play your game, your car is a bucket of f#cking rust and a piece of sh#t. If you arent such a slack c#nt get a job and buy your own stuff.

Admin please delete my post as its abusive, i just needed to say it.

well said, ulook2 if you wanna play "my car is better than yours", my car will **** all over yours, get a job & get with reality your car is nothing special at all, btw "lol @ 7 pages of crap" you created it by being an arsehole

Last edited:

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Here here, its a backyard respray VK exec, with lovely maroon vinyl, and most likely blue/black 202 trimatic single spinner...........
Stop trying to play my dick is bigger then yours with the big boys mate, you will only get owned.
As said get a job and spend the huge sum of $40 for supply and fit of one.......
Keep going and the ban stick will come out......
AirStrike :air:

U

ULOOK-2

Yeh the pics you saw where old mate so ****in ban me you hero.

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
if anyone here feels he has been unduely delt with, please email [email protected] not gonna have 1 person upset a entire forum

this went far enough, warnins wernt adheaded to, then he insulted a moderator, as a result, he was banned,

once again, should you feel this was a harsh desision, please email [email protected] and darren and myself shall reveiw the desision made by our moderation team

Status
Not open for further replies.