Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Extractor cost???

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
these are what im really after my fuel economy is absolute **** house atm, on a long trip over 800km i only got 700 km out of a tank, thats like 10l per 100km, i was getting alot better than that on my vn.

i hear what ur saying deano but i do want a bit more power especially response and acceleration and im thinking this is prolly the cheapest way ill get that and some better fuel economy. and yeh i would love a v8 but i dont have the funds to jump upto what i would want, a vx clubby like urs...:w00t:

cheers guys
ryan

yeah i understand man...i went through same dilema and if it wasnt for picking up the clubby i probably would have gone for the extractors and zorst system on the old vt but hey now i can get some for the clubby and make is sound like a v8 is supposed to :thumbsup:

good luck with it champ..
just shop around and call heaps of zorst and performance shops...you will be surprised the price differences.....

younglion

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VY SS Ute 5.7
let us know how ya go. im in perth and plan on getting some extractors interested to know what the price difference is like

veclubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Clubsport
wont be doing it for a couple a weeks atm got heaps of **** on, like work and exams. will let ya no but....

cheers
ryan

6 SLEEPER

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 3.8 L
yeh all went to car lines mufflers in perth today and got quoted $690 for pacemakers including fitting...this a good price? :thumbsup:

cheers
ryan

YER 690 not bad i paid 550 but dont believe the hype on pacemakers there's a hell of alot better

King Jon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S2 Executive Wagon
such as? dont leave me hanging?
why are they better? are they pricier?

Infin8

VXIIBerlina 'Chrome Spec'
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXIIBERLINA
pacemaker are not the best, but if youre talkin about build quality they are the best, if your talking about sound, HM maybe. theres hype about pacemakers beacause they are really well-built (which is why you pay extra $$$ for them) and are the most durable out of all tha brands on the market...

Cheers,
Infin8

amcroft

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
Got a lukey pair from Burson in vic for 395 supply

veclubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Clubsport
yeh really i i have herd is that pacies are the best for power gain and HM's are better in the sound department.

well ive finished my exams today...:w00t:.... screwed up todays one but wat can u do....so next week im going extractor quote shopping :thumbsup:

cheers
ryan

jezzaaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais
any good places in melb where i can get extractors fitted for a reasonable price?