Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Extractor cost???

webwombat

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE SS-V wagon
Advance headers $460 or $540 Pacemakers - supply and fitted - Adelaide - will be getting them fitted soon - might choose Pacemakers ( good brand reputation )

Last edited:

6 SLEEPER

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 3.8 L
such as? dont leave me hanging?
why are they better? are they pricier?

advance sound better most importanly they proforme better they tested them in street commodore and they came out on top.The reson why every body knows pacemaker is because they spend heaps on adds and sponsership ther in all the car mags they are good iv had them on my last vt but i put advance on my curent vt and ther was a major improvement in sound and down low rpm tourq i almost red line when my foot is heavy well thats my experence cheers

Last edited:

webwombat

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE SS-V wagon
advance sound better most importanly they proforme better they tested them in street commodore and they came out on top.The reson why every body knows pacemaker is because they spend heaps on adds and sponsership ther in all the car mags they are good iv had them on my last vt but i put advance on my curent vt and ther was a major improvement in sound and down low rpm tourq i almost red line when my foot is heavy well thats my experence cheers

Was that tested on V6 or V8 engines?

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
i should get extractors, what i THOUGHT was extractors ... someone told me was the manifold... so confused!

veclubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Clubsport
Was that tested on V6 or V8 engines?

i had a look on the advance headers website, and there was a dyno readout on there compared advance, pacemakers and h&m i was suprised with the result....ah here it is

A316lg.jpg

this was done on a gen 3 and from the looks of it puts pacemakers by far and away the worst of the three, and advance above all the others. hard to see but the pacemaker line is more redder than the advance.

interesting...

webwombat

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE SS-V wagon
i had a look on the advance headers website, and there was a dyno readout on there compared advance, pacemakers and h&m i was suprised with the result....ah here it is

View attachment 30767

this was done on a gen 3 and from the looks of it puts pacemakers by far and away the worst of the three, and advance above all the others. hard to see but the pacemaker line is more redder than the advance.

interesting...

wow - advance shits allover the pacemakers - well then - the tribe has spoken - advance wins ( I am going to get them )

veclubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Clubsport
yeh thats wat im thinking...advance beats di fillipio, h&m and pacemakers...gotta be on a good thing, im gunna ring up wen i got sum more dosh and get them to chuck a set on the courier to perth.
:yeah: