Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Face Recognition, Where are not in CHINA but KMART, Bunnings, and The Good guys are using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
You can't sue someone over a discussion on a public forum.......THAT YOU STARTED.....lol

Just because someones opinion differs from yours doesn't mean you can take legal action against them. In fact nothing illegal has even been discussed in this whole thread.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
Hi VFSV6FORME,
I would recommend filing this complaint with your GP. Clearly your drugs are either too strong, or not strong enough.
Regards, Customer Support.
YOU HAVE ATTACK ME AND MY DOCTOR

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Yes but being old has a advantage and disadvantageous beside having a few stroke's that effect me but at the same time the family have acquired a lot of money in years as you can see what I'm being talking about none stop Satellite this and that and other and some members like kicking me when I down or because my disability but if they go over the line they will meet me dress in made to measure suit that fits me good and where do you see me dress in this suit..... COURT.

My wife has a major stroke, which has left her wheel chair bound...She isn't as paranoid as you and carry on about some face recognition technology, or whether some country is going to drop a bomb where she is, or the fact some T.V show is showing women killing men...

Honestly, you need to stick your head out of the telly and actually get out and smell the scents of the outside more often, rather than being cooped up watching stupid crap on the idiot box

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
You can't sue someone over a discussion on a public forum.......lol

Just because someones opinion differs from yours doesn't mean you can take legal action against them. In fact nothing illegal has even been discussed in this whole thread.
This is why I sad I WILL LEAVE IT TO MY LAWYER.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Seeing as this is now getting nasty I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.