Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

FADS - what is the latest?

kane88

Reaction score
Members Ride
bf xr6 daily, vl project, wb ute project
dunno about down your way guys but candy pink paintjobs seem to keep popping up everywhere around here. There's a few lancers, a pajero and a stato that I know of in rocky alone.

makes me feel bad for the guy driving, even if he doesn't...

Escape-The-Fate

HSV, i just want one
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS, M6
Debadging... Everytime I see it's due to someone ashamed of their Executive or Kia or whatever said:
i havent debadged my car yet..but i want to and not for the fact its a executive, i personally dont like the v6 badges under the blinker on the guard..they collect alot of dirt and wat not..and the rear badges (commodore and executive) will be coming off because it looks cleaner with just the holden badge

hingo1983

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
I'll add a new one. Simmons rims. If there is one way to make your car look like a bogan ghetto cruiser then throw on a set of Simmons wheels.

Altezza's are pure ****, as are Chev badges.

What is so great about Chev? In the USA all they sell are bland front wheel drive crap boxes. Why would you put the bowtie on a car that is significantly better than anything else they produce? The best car they make is the Corvette and even that doesn't even class as a Chevrolet now that Corvette has become a brand in its own right. The best car sold as a 'Chevrolet' with the bowtie is the rebadged commodores that get sent off to the middle east. Unless you live in the middle east, have some pride in the bloody lion.

red truck

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY one tonner / gen3 / 6speed
They're multiplying like rabbits....pimped up Jap vans and tray tops, with air bag suspensions dragging their arses all over the place. I just don't get it, cause I'm sure they all still have the same 17 hamster power engines they were born with. Definitely a fad.

jphanna

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE OMEGA
What is so great about Chev? In the USA all they sell are bland front wheel drive crap boxes. Why would you put the bowtie on a car that is significantly better than anything else they produce? The best car sold as a 'Chevrolet' with the bowtie is the rebadged commodores that get sent off to the middle east. Unless you live in the middle east, have some pride in the bloody lion.

i agree with you. a Yank chev car today is a rebadged DAEWOO in USA. i think the reason aussies love to use chev badges is because the chev BOWTIE badge represents the small block chev V8 (over many variations!) ...that has been kicking serious azz for over 40 years. Chev = Winner in Aust. thats why they love the badge.

Joe Peeps

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
Here is another fad :p
fads-lolys.jpg

Formerly know as
534332328_4f98190665_m.jpg

oh man thats gold!! - they got rid of the red painted tip too haha

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
I'll add a new one. Simmons rims. If there is one way to make your car look like a bogan ghetto cruiser then throw on a set of Simmons wheels.

Altezza's are pure ****, as are Chev badges.

What is so great about Chev? In the USA all they sell are bland front wheel drive crap boxes. Why would you put the bowtie on a car that is significantly better than anything else they produce? The best car they make is the Corvette and even that doesn't even class as a Chevrolet now that Corvette has become a brand in its own right. The best car sold as a 'Chevrolet' with the bowtie is the rebadged commodores that get sent off to the middle east. Unless you live in the middle east, have some pride in the bloody lion.
Simmons..........your joking right?
P7260738.jpg

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina

thats just ****ing stupid