Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fake Number Plates

tim005

Yet Another VS Ute Owner
Reaction score
Members Ride
99' Series 3 VS S-Pac Ute.
^^^^your mates not too bright displaying stolen property in the window of his car for every cop to see lol.
trust me, i know.
i told him numerous times that if the bloke sees it his front windscreen may find a brick through it.
he just shrugged.
he is that kind of bloke haha....

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
or you could do what one of my dodgy mates from whom i knew when i was at school did.
he saw a numberplate he would like on a car and literally snap it off at the bolts.
he had it in the window of his car.
i don't condone what he did as i hate people touching other peoples car just because of principle alone.

and get fined.... well here in SA anyways. I got let off with a warning for having a plate in the front window which was not the plate on my car. (they were the custom plates for the car we were going to pick up, jammed up between the window & the dash)

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
half are pre-made in bulk, and half are custom made/ordered

dont know about other states, but see heaps of ppl driving around with HTFU plates in the window, dont you danni?

few mobs on ebay make them, but obviously it will be hard to replicate a real one.

Personalised Custom Made Novelty Car, Boat Number Plate (eBay item 190487799675 end time 17-Jan-11 17:20:53 AEDST) : Cars, Bikes, Boats

Gift Ideas - CUSTOM Made Novelty Number Plates (eBay item 110468417968 end time 03-Feb-11 17:11:06 AEDST) : Collectables

SloNLow

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Exec
Awesome, Thanks for the links Verynice. May get some ordered.