Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

fall out new vegas

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
anyone playing this? surely there has to be a better way to kill the radscorpions and gouls? the old gun aint doing the trick anymore.

D3V14NT

Likes Shiny Things
Reaction score
Members Ride
93 VP BT1 V6
I've started playing through it the other day. I found the cowboy repeater or the hunting rifle targeted on the noggin does a good job on the ghouls. As for radscorpions, small ones are pretty easy, as for normal ones if you stay on the move and have enough bullets you can knock em out as they can't seem to quite catch up if you keep running and I avoid the giant ones at all costs.

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
returned the game today, dare say they didnt do much game testing. the bugs drove me mad. so it's back, i think ill wait till call of duty black ops comes out.

f1tzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
FG XR6T Ute manual
Yea it is a bit buggy. I had the massive lag npc thingy but thats fixed now so its not too bad now. It is a good game tho

VK SL 3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL 5spd
Its just a fill in to keep us happy until they finish Fallout 4 :D

D3V14NT

Likes Shiny Things
Reaction score
Members Ride
93 VP BT1 V6
Can't say I've had too many bugs happen. Did have one problem when I first stated playing with white flashes at the edge of textures but once that was sorted out its been pretty smooth sailing. Have heard of some pretty out there bugs though, including rotating heads but theres a patch out thats supposed to sort out a few things.

I don't worry about bugs too much though, don't think I've ever had a game that didn't have it's share of problems. Most decent games get patched up pretty quick as it is.

f1tzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
FG XR6T Ute manual
The only bugs i really get are enemies appearing half in the ground and random crashes which arent frequent

50LTRv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V8 Calais
I was a huge fan of the original Fallout, but for some reason I just can't get into Fallout 3 onwards :(, bugger

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Yeah, I loved Fallout 3 and put up with its numerous issues, bad screen tearing, the occasional bug etc. But this game is horrendously buggy. If you want to play it I would suggest waiting a while and getting it on PC. The PC modding community seems to fix it faster than Bethseda.