Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

.:Fallens 99 VS Statesman:.

fallen1

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Holden VS Statesman
well the guy said i couldnt put extractors on it because of a steerin thing or sumthing stupid. so all i got was an exhaust tip 2.5 inch dumpers.

i was super happy with the sound, so i took it out for a drive to see if she droned at all. (it diddnt)

I get to my grandmas house and as i go to get back in to the car after a bowl of [homemade] lasagna the locks on the left hand side seize and lock so tight they shatter into a million pieces now i need to get new locks for the left hand side of my car.

i think im rather unlucky with cars.

wnt 17

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn 5ltr execitive
ok thats wired a mate of ming with a supercharged vs statsman im very sure he got extractors on it he had same problem as u i will find out what he did and i will get back to u

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
well the guy said i couldnt put extractors on it because of a steerin thing or sumthing stupid. so all i got was an exhaust tip 2.5 inch dumpers.

i was super happy with the sound, so i took it out for a drive to see if she droned at all. (it diddnt)

I get to my grandmas house and as i go to get back in to the car after a bowl of [homemade] lasagna the locks on the left hand side seize and lock so tight they shatter into a million pieces now i need to get new locks for the left hand side of my car.

i think im rather unlucky with cars.

damn, good luck getting them out, can you open the doors?

fallen1

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Holden VS Statesman
man. the lock literally shattered like all the bits are gone. the door swings freely. i had to duct tape my car to get it home lol...

wnt 17

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn 5ltr execitive
that would of been so so anoying but its sorta funny at same time

fallen1

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Holden VS Statesman
its was pretty funny to be honest. my car had sideways gt stripes on it.. it went 10% faster

fallen1

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Holden VS Statesman
i havent posted on this in a while.. havent been doing much.. just trying to get insurance on it.. i did get some Venetians for her though =D

DSC00014.jpg

CapriceV

Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
Hey mate im gonna be on my p's in vic and looking at getting a super6 vs statesman, can u explain how u got the exemption?
Nice as ride btw :)