Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

.:Fallens 99 VS Statesman:.

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
very nice car, keep up the good work.
and i bet it goes better then your brother au xr6 (i bet he wants a holden =P)

Hey mate im gonna be on my p's in vic and looking at getting a super6 vs statesman, can u explain how u got the exemption?
Nice as ride btw :)

check the vicroads website under exemptions, its because its a family car thats heavier then average or so on along those lines.

vsl67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS l67 statesman
Nice clean stato Mate, your engine bay has a lot potential to clean up its in the same condition as mine was when I first got it

fallen1

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Holden VS Statesman
Hey mate im gonna be on my p's in vic and looking at getting a super6 vs statesman, can u explain how u got the exemption?
Nice as ride btw :)

Hey buddy,

just go onto the vicroads website and troll around for a bit in the new drivers section, there should be something called exemption for low powered supercharged cars.. just print it out fill it in and send it away. the statesman is 300 kgs heavier then most cars and its in the family range of cars so its not deemed dangerous.. so you can drive it =D BUT i must say dont #### around too much in the car, because once the cops see it they can cancel your exemption for the slightest thing and you cant get it back. when i say slightest thing i mean **** like too low, bald tyres, too loud.

hope that helps.

fallen1

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Holden VS Statesman
Nice clean stato Mate, your engine bay has a lot potential to clean up its in the same condition as mine was when I first got it

Thanks mate. Ive been wanting to polish it all up, however i don't have the time at the moment since im in school still. only a couple more months then it will be taken off the road and hopefully a new paint job and while im at it a full polish up =D got to try and catch you...:axe:

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
saw this today and it looked awesome. also sounded pretty nice.
you just need to paint that engine cover the same white as your car eventually.
also i was told you were going to keep the plates and put them on a supercharged 6L caprice =P (dont ask how i know this =P)

keep up the good work aswell.

fallen1

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Holden VS Statesman
oh fair enough... im interested now... where about did you see it? =D

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
oh fair enough... im interested now... where about did you see it? =D

lets just say i have contacts =P

*read the pm i sent you for the answer*

Last edited:

Bizmark

Reaction score
Members Ride
93' Pov-Pac
Nice Stato, looks good with the rear venetian. Did you get them brand new? I've been wanting a set but they cost an arm and a leg on ebay.

fallen1

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Holden VS Statesman
Nice Stato, looks good with the rear venetian. Did you get them brand new? I've been wanting a set but they cost an arm and a leg on ebay.

yeh they are pretty expensive on ebay... i got mine from a family friend as a birthday present.. i guessing they got them from ebay they were wrapped up in a bloody huge box...