Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

FAT.36L VZ Shaved, 20'z, Slammed, DVD Player, Full Exhaust

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
i also have a few dents you could posibly help me out with:yeah:

Yer i cant see why not i'll have to talk with my co-sider...lol

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
lol ill have to wait till after c4c but im very keen

yer i have to concentrate on my car to get it done before C4C aswell

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
First customer there Zuessy

i also have a few dents you could posibly help me out with:yeah:

Yer i cant see why not i'll have to talk with my co-sider...lol

LOL, cheers FAT.36L. Yeah man, can't see why not?!

So who's on the gun? Or are we leaving it in primer - haha.. (like my car probly will be, hopefully not that long tho...)

Just started re-trimming my door trims/interior this arvo... dam, it took all arvo to do one door trim, and a little panel that goes on the pillar... lol, looks like I have a few days work there..
Like you guys have said after C4C, give us time to get our cars inline ey FAT.36L

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
LOL, cheers FAT.36L. Yeah man, can't see why not?!

So who's on the gun? Or are we leaving it in primer - haha.. (like my car probly will be, hopefully not that long tho...)

Just started re-trimming my door trims/interior this arvo... dam, it took all arvo to do one door trim, and a little panel that goes on the pillar... lol, looks like I have a few days work there..
Like you guys have said after C4C, give us time to get our cars inline ey FAT.36L

Damn straight Zeussy just our cars smicko and then 1one commodore at a time after that

I guess will see hows paint turns out the best quality finish on our car and judge then or something like that,

Im going to start pulling my pillar cover out and spray them gun metal gray but gotta get one more door right first bbut i have cashies coming out of my anus at the moment got to finish spraying my pops Patrol and then finish doing my G/F's friends car

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Sweet as should look the goods, I like gun metal, its a nice colour..
I'll throw some photos of my door trim up in my thread, the pics dont do it justice, it looks way better in person, but you'll get the idea...

But lol, I still have to do a door, and a guard, and paint half the car, and finish trimming the inside, lol, a bit of work for the amount of time left...

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
Sweet as should look the goods, I like gun metal, its a nice colour..
I'll throw some photos of my door trim up in my thread, the pics dont do it justice, it looks way better in person, but you'll get the idea...

But lol, I still have to do a door, and a guard, and paint half the car, and finish trimming the inside, lol, a bit of work for the amount of time left...

Yer i still got a **** load on
What you doing to the inside??

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
Black velvet - or should I say grey, lol, (in the pics it looks grey)
Sort of like fake suede, but easier to work with...
Pretty much all over!

I just checked it out man looks wicked i want mine like that

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
lol, I've got big plans for the interior! pretty much do it all, roof, sides, dash, parcel shelf and finish it with the satin silver handles and vents, with satin black paint in the middle bit? where the stereo and all the controls are...

It looks fully bussiness/first class - the door trim, like suede leather on the aeroplane seats, lol... cant wait to see it all done..