Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

FATSSV - Charged, cammed, bagged and "stanced"

454 senator

Reaction score
Members Ride
hsv ve e1 senator
Thanx, ive just got some and heard people have been replacing solenoid and remotes

nathanVY

such boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY LS1 Turbo Calais, 2005 4Gen Liberty Wagon
image.png

love it. would look better without the walkinshaw bonnet though.

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
I just love it.

I love it all except for the Walky bonnet bulge and the front grille, but that's just personal preference.

Beautiful car man, keep them pics coming :)

turbodragon

Reaction score
Members Ride
470rwkw Twin Turbo VE SS-V
Thanx, ive just got some and heard people have been replacing solenoid and remotes

Yeah, I've heard that too but so far they've been pretty good. I do notice a bit of a faint rattle from them though, probaby the butterfly valve not being as tight as it used to be anymore.

image.png

love it. would look better without the walkinshaw bonnet though.

I'm toying with the idea of getting the scoop moulded into the bonnet, but not sure just yet. I just think the VE front end is too "skinny" compared to the arse end and needs something to fatten it up.

I just love it.

I love it all except for the Walky bonnet bulge and the front grille, but that's just personal preference.

Beautiful car man, keep them pics coming :)

Thanks mate, all good. I love the grille but do want to do soemthing with the bonnet though. Thinking moulded onto the bonnet.

turbodragon

Reaction score
Members Ride
470rwkw Twin Turbo VE SS-V
Looks mint! killer job

P.S the 33 looked clean i don't mind them when people don't go over board with gay ass body kits

Thanks mate! Totally agree, hate it when people go over board and completely rice out thteir skylines :banstick:

Managed to get an interior pic, and also tried the "credit card in the wheel gap" trick but the credit card didn't fit, but I found an A4 piece of paper folded in half fits nice and snug in the rears hahaha :beer chug:

IMG_2792.jpg

IMG_2788.jpg

IMG_2789.jpg

kiwicon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V8 Manual
FYI..

turbodragon has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space. :)

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
Agree with the rest of the guys here mate, killer car but i think the look would be better off without the bulge

Robbo VS3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV PHANTOM
Love the car, those wheels suit the red down to the ground! But yeah I agree, would look much better without the tumor on the bonnet. One of those HSV low twin scoop hoods would look good.

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
Mate I love what you've done with the SSV. Opened thread, and that 33 is mint and would make the missus jealous, got to the VE and that stance/fitment is perfect!!! cant wait to see where this goes :D