Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

FE2 Vs Super lows Vs Ultra lows, height differences???

DynoVE

DVSVE
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
buy SSSL king springs for the rear and SSL for the front (front may scrape a little on SSSL) ride is still good on standard shocks. but buying monroe shocks (if it were me rear only) they will drop the rear a tiny bit more

you can get the springs put in at any mechanic dont just look at suspension related businesses.

and coilovers are pretty much height adjustable springs, you can choose to have them wound up or wind them right down and youll be sitting LOW, also less hassles if you were to ever be defected for height as the VE rear springs are about a 2-3 hour job .. costly

and coilvers are around 2.2k + but would probably be the best option

heloanand

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Omega
Thanks, Dyno, it was a nice info, do we actually need to put the shocks and structs?? the tyre shop guy told me , no need to change the shocks nd struct, it will be perfect without those, but in here most of the forums are saying that we need to change that as well for better ride or to avoid hitting the bumbs

DynoVE

DVSVE
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
no worries at all. you will be fine on standard shocks etc, i am currently on SSSL rear and SL front (will go SSSL front when i buy bigger rims) and the ride is fine. my only fear is some railway crossings hahaha, sometimes feel like your being thrown around, other than that you will be alright. if you an extra 500+ and a smooth ride is what you really need, then get shocks. i wouldnt worry tho

wake jake

Reaction score
Members Ride
SIDI SV6 Ute
i am currently on SSSL rear and SL front o

Whats it looked like with SSSL rear must be sacked at rear. Ive got SSSL all round and that even. SL wouldnt drop it at all in and SV6 assuming thats what your drive even if your in an omega itd be nothing

DynoVE

DVSVE
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
163758_489393013621_677738621_5869472_4113697_n.jpg

rear guard pretty much sits just on tire. and front you can see :)

wake jake

Reaction score
Members Ride
SIDI SV6 Ute
I knew SSSL front drop it a little but that looks pretty damn close to mine.