Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Few Probs with me vn wags

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
Well check the temperature guage while you're driving..make sure the car is running at a normal temperature.
The thermostat could be faulty.

Other than that...Make sure the temperature selector is working. Make sure the rod is connected behind it.

N while the engine is running make sure the heater valve is working when you put the temperature control all the way to cold. I had trouble with the heater valve on my car.

Hmm tea time...i will think about it over tea and get back to u with any other possibilities.

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
I had a think but thats all I could come up with. Give an air con place a call if all else fails, just get em to find the prob which should only take half an hour then fix it yourself = cheaper

Best of luck with it all man :thumbsup:

commy92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP WAGON V6
my wags does the same with the air. except i get a bit of warm air. just no ircon

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
Does the fan turn on when you turn the air on button on? If not its an electrical problem.

Also it might just need a re-gas. When they get low on gas the low pressure switch stops the air con from working, even if theres some left.

Phoenix21

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 VR Stato, 2003 VY SS, 2017 VF SV6
not by the sounds of it god my car is full of problem i might end up selling it ok a normal person with a normal car would get about 400 / 500ks out of a full tank of petrol im getting just over 250 max 300 why would that be

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
james_and_ his_VS said:
my heater and air con wont stop running even when i turn off the all of the switches... is this normal?

Hmm depends what you mean. They still let some air in so if its set to hot with everything turned off it will still bring some hot air into the car.
But the fan should not be going. If the fans going then theres an electrical problem and you'll need to get it checked.