Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Finally got my Redline

rwdv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Redline
Thanks for all the feedback.

Im still deliberating about the OTR and tune, just with regards to warranty.

What I do have, however, is a VF GTS floor section of exhaust. Can get the VF GTS headers off a mate also. Will chucking these on in place of the originals make a noticeable difference with noise, or am I wasting my time? Would like it to be that little bit louder.

Have been thinking about harp or walkinshaw for a tune seeing as they offer warranty, but still up in the air at this stage.

Tryg

Reaction score
Members Ride
a white car
Walkinshaw will want to sell you their whole system, to ensure full warranty. I am doubtful that you can bring Bric-a-brac parts and keep warranty with Walkinshaw.

I’d love to be wrong though.

gr33nbastad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV Redline -- VX2 Calais LS1 A4
SOAG grey is best grey, well done! I'm going in for XForce 1 7/8ths headers and 3 inch stainless , VCM OTR and tune next week.. we'll see how we go!
Update after a couple of months: Loving the x-force series 7 and varex exhaust. Drones between about 1900 and 2300 but the varex fixes that on the highway. Pulled 289.2 RWKW (its auto) - also got cold (silver) plugs. Love its guts.