Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Firing on ony 4 or five cyl's

Tree cutter

Tree cutter
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais SuperchargedV6
I fixed a mates XR8 that had the injector loom eaten away by mice. All the area under the plastic cover over the intake was filled with straw where the mice were living.

M

mean

dinodog said:
:bow:Help Having problems trying to fine the miss fire in our VT 3.8 seems to be fireing on 4 or 5 have replaced plugs and tested leads with oms meter and all seem ok.Car has just clicked 200,000kms ex cop car has been a good car apart from that fact. the fuelfilter will be next:bang: then the Coils can these be the bad miss that i cant find????? thanks guys and girls :w00t:
find out what 2 cylenders or cylender is missing by unpluging injectors one at a time. if two cylenders are missing trace spark plug leads from those two cylenders to coil packs, if they both go to the same coil pack then chances are it will be that coil pack. you can buy each coil pack individuly. about $80
I think

dinodog

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0 SS
Car stays on a farm so i think thats where it came from, the little shits had also eaten half the horse feed in the shed so now im on the hunt for B.F.Rs ( Big f----ing Rats) eveytime i go outside. Did not think rats or anything else for that matter ate wire. but thanks for the help eveyone and you never no who's going too run the world one day and it might not be ant's!!!!!

dinodog

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0 SS
beeks said:
Whatever your taking,lay off mate.Sound's to me like you were a little bored when posting this bro.Try posting a genuine problem next time.
:thumbsup: L.O.L what a DUDE, oh sorry i mean DICK this did happen. So what! in your little shitbox world things like this dont happen ,well you must live in a very small hole buddy. maybe you could be a FORD owner that never could let it be as they do and there are a few of you mostly living off the hard work of others. You need to find some sex tapes or internet site to hav a wank and pull your foreskin over your head so you can keep your stubby little nose picking fingers away from the keyboard. if you like you can keep your head warm thats if you think about it a dick. So tell someone that give's a **** with what you think witch dont mean a lot to anyone with brains , oh and by the way i an't NO F king BRO!! of yours BRO!!!:w00t:

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
dinodog said:
:thumbsup: L.O.L what a DUDE, oh sorry i mean DICK this did happen. So what! in your little shitbox world things like this dont happen ,well you must live in a very small hole buddy. maybe you could be a FORD owner that never could let it be as they do and there are a few of you mostly living off the hard work of others. You need to find some sex tapes or internet site to hav a wank and pull your foreskin over your head so you can keep your stubby little nose picking fingers away from the keyboard. if you like you can keep your head warm thats if you think about it a dick. So tell someone that give's a **** with what you think witch dont mean a lot to anyone with brains , oh and by the way i an't NO F king BRO!! of yours BRO!!!:w00t:

beeks, dinodog agree to diagree ok
no offense dinodog but this is the reason why threads and even forums get closed down.

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
yer but some ppl just dont know how 2 bite their tongues at times hahaha well deserved comment dinodog ;) im sure no1 expects a rat 2 b livin under ur hood so the comment was fair question 2 ask coulda been a number of things as u can see if there was no rat under there, unlucky but......

beeks

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 5sp MKII + DR 600S
dinodog said:
Yes sir,yes sir 3 bags full sir,I'll let that one slide.

C

c2ahhh

dude def the coil pack happend with my vs once it was changed ran a1 again

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Gotta say, that was the longest insult rant i've read for awhile...
Good work dinodog! lol, beeks pisses me of sometimes... you learn to ignore him though...

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
Gotta say, that was the longest insult rant i've read for awhile...
Good work dinodog! lol, beeks pisses me of sometimes... you learn to ignore him though...

hahahaha so im not the only 1 ay??? hahaha i think hes learnt 2 quiet down a bit after we both got a strike not long ago hahahaha funny ****