Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

First concert - what band?

Deutscher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Toyota MR2
LOL

First: Christina Aguilera (I think)
Best: I don't think the ones I been to were that great lol.... would of been (if I made it) Rammstein (2001 BDO (I woulda been 12 :( ), Prodigy/Pendulum or Sensations.

My list of concerts include: Christina, PCD + Gaga, Chris Brown + Rianna, Lloyd Banks feat. G-Unit minus 50, Hilltop Hoods, Taylor Swift.... yepp --> :hmmm:

Man wish I had the cash and was old enough for some of them concerts ya's been to!!

old mate

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VB Sedan / GU Patrol
first concert i went to was powderfinger + john butler trio in 2003. was pretty good.

but the best concert i have ever been to was AC/DC on saturday night, i was about 1.5 metres from the front fence or when i saw The Who, was about 5 metres back from the front that time.

band i wish i had seen but i wasn't 18 was Airbourne, when they played at inferno in traralgon. those guys are nuts!

alien

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY Supercharged 3.8L
First Concert: The Living End in 2005 i think
Best Concert: ACDC's concert Monday 15th Febuary 2010 :D

tonza

Beers & Blastbeats
Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VX Exec S2
First one was Japunga/Hatebreed/Slipknot in Brisbane at Convention centre. Crowd broke the barrier. was amazing though. Lost 2 teeth in the Hatebreed circle pit. Well one of them anyway.

Best would have been I Killed the Prom Queen/Unearth/Lamb of God/Killswitch engage at the Arena in 2007/2008 i think, Or AC/DC on theyre stiff upper lip tour in 2000/2001 cant remeber. Epic epic epic

samfkpc

Samantha Anne
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore
oh god. sum 41 at festival hall. i would have only been about 13.

themark

Reaction score
Members Ride
vyII wagon
the living end - federation square 2005 i think

alien

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY Supercharged 3.8L
the living end - federation square 2005 i think
You mean that free one with the rogue traders before them because Channel V arn't stupid knowing that by putting Living end on first everyone would leave? :p If yes, that was 15th December 2005.

That would've been good if they got rid of the rogue traders! But i was at the side of the stage at that one :( Mates were right up at the front in the mosh, but couldnt' stay with them :(

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN exec project vh in the shed
acdc in 2001 at the sydney entertainment centre was the first and the best ive ever been to unfortunately i couldnt afford to go this time around

Chilli_Red

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VX XU6
First was KISS 2004 was an awesome show but wasnt the same without Ace or Peter.
Ive got AC/DC coming up at the entertainment centre this week its gonna be mad!