Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

first photos out of factory

VE_Thunder

VE Panel Van Custom
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE S2 Thunder
Yes mate wen out on friday shopping for gear, lowered suspension, wheels and a murial, just waiting to see which way to go, Yippo gave me so ideas will see what he will come up with, i originally wanted ghost flames but have now going for a full murial on the side and bonnet, do you know his work? he did a murial on a bike for a guy i work with that looked prety good. then i just need someone to do out the back for me, then i will be sweet

tazdevil1964

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 SS Atomic Sportwagon
I have my wheels and engine bay airbrushed by yippos so if you want to see his work let me know.....I am over at North Ward......

VE_Thunder

VE Panel Van Custom
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE S2 Thunder
yeaah that would be great, i have only seen the one job he has done so far, how do i contact you? i think he mentioned something about doing some ones wheels? not sure if i can post my number on here? 0458988304

bonners

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sting SV Black Edition Tourer
Please keep the standard front on this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

captaincupcake

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega - SS Mock Up
i have put the pontiac front end on my omega and it looks amazing. bonnet looks fantastic and that front bar looks mean as. you cant fit it on your ute anyway because yours is a series 2. new bonnet wont fit and the new front bar wont fit as your lights are a different shape to the series one lights

captaincupcake

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega - SS Mock Up
also e2 bonnet wont fit the front bar unless you cut out the tap in the center front. also youll need a hsv vin

YUM.55V

Reaction score
Members Ride
09' VE SSV Special Edition
Nice ute, I'm a huge fan of that colour! pontiac front ends looks good man, check out my ute, front end makes it look boss

What are you planning to do next?

VE_Thunder

VE Panel Van Custom
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE S2 Thunder
i am not puting the pontiac front end on, but it does fit i have done my home work everything will bolt on bumper, bonnet the only change is i have to go back to serries 1 lights wich i have previosly posted. i am looking to get a mural on the side with some custom painting interior and engine bay thanks to some great advice from Tazdevil1964 (has an absolutley awsome ride) set of 20 inch wheels lowered then look around for someone to customise the rear