Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

First time camping

MySV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE SV6
Currently sitting here under the annex, eating a magnum, reading in the forums on the iPad, BBQ ready to go, red wine and beer in the van, along with 24" LCD tv. Yep camping is really tough lol

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Something to light a fire with , and before you go watch a few eps of Man vs Wild :p

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Basically im going with my girlfriend

Cant believe everyone missed it. Most important, condoms. Theres nothing to do when your camping besides...;)

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Currently sitting here under the annex, eating a magnum, reading in the forums on the iPad, BBQ ready to go, red wine and beer in the van, along with 24" LCD tv. Yep camping is really tough lol

First of all the OP is talking about a tent, not a van. Secondly all you have done is move your lounge room at home to a caravan. You are on the computer and have a TV and alcohol. You could have stayed home and done the exact same thing!!!

Anyone remember the Top Gear episode where they took the caravan away? They pretty much worked out you go to all that effort to sit in front of your van drinking tea, bored out of your brain.

walkahz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Wagon
If your only going for a few nights buy a $20 tent from kmart. Best little tent I own. Apart from that just general bedding etc and torches.

calais24/7

Mucca Mad Boys
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais II 5L, 98 rodeo v6
Enough for 4 days tho? Theres literally 'nothing' to do when camping haha

Haha yeah there will be plenty. And like i said it's not really full on camping it's just basically where were 'sleeping'. And we already have stuff to do for each day and we have others that are going down and got a cabin so we could probably shower their. We didn't get in early enough for a cabin so therefore we opted to sleep in a tent

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
If your only going for a few nights buy a $20 tent from kmart. Best little tent I own. Apart from that just general bedding etc and torches.

This is actually a good suggestion if one has never been camping before. This way you get to experience it and if you end up being a camping junkie you can upgrade whatever equipment you need to.