Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

First time clubbing - WA

Big_Simmo

Deep Blue Cranberry
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Series 2 SSV Redline Ute
Mate your a Perth boy, just be lucky that you were not king hit, bashed, glassed, stabbed or robbed.

I mean after all this is Perth.

Your story above is why I gave up doing that crap years ago when I was 19

acex1138

Post Overlord
Reaction score
Members Ride
Kawasaki GPX
Step 1 - pre drinks
Step 2 - get to city avoiding any place that looks bogan
Step 3 - get 75% wasted just enough to be able to talk to any hot girl without shooting yourself in the foot and taking down any guy going after her
Step 4 - getting out of her house before her parents get home
Step 5 - Kebab.
Step 6 - go to work / church.

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR

acex1138

Post Overlord
Reaction score
Members Ride
Kawasaki GPX
as for the advice kid, doesn't matter how hot she is, she's a different person sober, in your just became a man information kit please refer to your 'Crazy Hot' scale sheet and obey as such.

If she's that hot, and you just picked her up, you must assume she is X crazy on the scale.

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman LS1, VX Commodore
clubbing in general sucks. as for the "it's perth, you'll get king hit/bashed/stabbed/glassed in northbridge" that can happen at any nightspot, not just in perth. when you get a bunch of drunk and doped-up ########s (the majority of people who visit said nightspots) in the same confined area, there is bound to be trouble of some sort.

me and my mates much prefer to go have a pub meal and a few drinks at our local. It's also much better than waiting 4 hours for a cab at the end of the night.

Big_Simmo

Deep Blue Cranberry
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Series 2 SSV Redline Ute
bloody oath iChris :)

Speaking of pub, its a nice sunny day so I think pub lunch is a must

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Hmmmm...the Cott sounds tempting right now....but alas too many things to do plus Bathurst Top Ten Shoot Out is on in a few hours.

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
ive been clubbing since i was legally allowed to and never been in any form of conflict that i didnt perpetuate. the majority of melbourne clubs are smooth and easy going, people are friendly to you if you are friendly to them. take a bunch of attitude and youll get into mischief. but that goes worldwide too. ive been to parties all over the globe and NEVER been "king hit/robbed/whatever"

apologies go a long way if you "step on someones toes" if a dude gets narky at you, be the bigger man and offer him a drink. 90% of the time he will turn out to be a top bloke, just having a **** night.

but yeah, stay away from groups of drunk blokes. just use common sense.

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
I've been going out (less often now though) since I was 18, even lived down the next street from the notorious Rum Jungle at Bracken Ridge (I love that place) and have never been in fights or anything. From what the OP said, he went to some **** clubs. I've had drinks spilled on me etc but when you pack 500 people into a tiny club, what do you expect apart from spilled drinks, pushing and loud music? What did you want, sit down at a table and talk? There's pubs / clubs for that, too. Well, in Brisbane anyway. We have Cloudland & The Bank here (More but not as classy) and they both have areas where there's music etc but it isn't too loud, pool tables, couches, lounges etc, and upstairs is where the dancing happens and the fully hecktic guys in tight V necks hang around slicking their hair back

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman LS1, VX Commodore
Hmmmm...the Cott sounds tempting right now....

I haven't been there in ages. the local haunt for me and my mates is brooklands tav or lakers, although I haven't been to lakers in ages either.