Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

fitzys vr commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
bike :P
poor fitzy =( i finally got the money to fix my steering rack and mounts, getting zorst redone then hello homemade respray :p

R Photon

I Like Bresciani Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Commodore
the gearbox has always been a bit sick, changing 2nd to 3rd had a pretty bad delay, and i guess old age. done 220 000ish kms, i noticed it the past week it was a 'jerky sort of ride' and then in the storm the other nite driving home she started slipping pretty bad :(, found a 2nd hand box im getting it today 90 000km its done and its 300 bux :) just have to wait a few weeks to pay sum1 to fit it

that storm was crazy as hey dude...i was trying to study for an exam i had the next day and the power cut out..i had to read using candles for light, it was ****ed...

fitzy2005

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Berlina
just found an old photo, so here are a few before and after shots (of things i like the most :p)

Attachments

• before.JPG
    before.JPG
    195.6 KB · Views: 237
  • after.JPG
    after.JPG
    159 KB · Views: 253
  • stocklv3.jpg
    stocklv3.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 220
  • afterlv3.jpg
    afterlv3.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 254

fitzy2005

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Berlina
for you guys that don't know, my auto box died recently, i recently bought a 2nd hand one with 90 000km on it for 300 bux.

Last edited:

fitzy2005

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Berlina
my car is booked in at the auto shop here on wednesday 20th december :) to get my gearbox' and torque converters swapped over.
i cannnnt wait, gonna be a good xmas once shes all working again, im getting it done for 250 bux plus oil :)

fitzy2005

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Berlina
i have got my car back with the new gbox in :D i love it ;) heaps quicker response down low :eek:, ive got all my down shifts back :) and must say, veryyyy happy ;)

fitzy2005

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Berlina
i think during next year, the next mod/project is, getting another motor, getting it rebuilt and then getting a supercharger :), itll probably take me all year but itll be worth it :)

fitzy2005

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Berlina
got a new diff and alternator as well. still savign for a new motor

fitzy2005

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Berlina
did not get far in saving.. the motor died last nite, pulled up set of lights, it was running rough as, dropped a cylinder, and makes some weird metalic noises, gonna get a low km v6 motor, put my heads on it (if they are still ok) and then get a cam and chip package.. its gonna take some time coz im pretty much broke :S

PhantomSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS acclaim
that sucks dude! do you think the head work was worth it? i was thinking of getting mine done on my vs. Was it 400 bucks? thats not overly expensive for some thing like that is it?