Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

fitzys vr commodore

Infus10n

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Captiva (Work Demo)
When will u get a break fitzy... lol break... umm a gap between things going wrong..!

one after the other they keep on breaking. sucks, atleast u know the car is near new condition lol. surely there cant be too much more that could go wrong?

cruzncommo

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5spd
ill prolly have a spare VR motor soon buddy [= buying a VS saturday for 500 bucks, bring on rebuilt, worked ecotec into my vp with 5spd :p

fitzy2005

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Berlina
that sucks dude! do you think the head work was worth it? i was thinking of getting mine done on my vs. Was it 400 bucks? thats not overly expensive for some thing like that is it?

ah well was sorta expecting it, the head work, was a heap more responsive and a fair increase in power, i hope the heads are fine so i can bolt to the new motor :), and 400 bux got the ehads shaved, ported and polished, too me that was a reasonable price.

PhantomSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS acclaim
i just seen a vs motor go for $400 and thats in Canberra where the prices are usually high!

fitzy2005

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Berlina
got me self my motor yesterday, got the old motor out last nite, bolt a few thigns to new motor then in she goes :) hopefully finished by/this weekend, ill be putting the heads on the new motor in a few weeks when i can afford new head gaskets etc lol, i dont have any money left over for fuel now :eek:

fitzy2005

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Berlina
well i had that motor in an running was noisy and rough as all ****, then the cam aparently seized/jammed according to the wrecker i got motor from, got tow trcuk and delievered me car to em, they agreed with giving me anotherr motor under warranty :), im getting them to fit it this time for 200 bux cant complain, should be back working tomoz :)

cruzncommo

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5spd
*should* lol you say that alot :p i got my new tb on today [=