Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Flashing engine light & traction control fault

Jenko93

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore & VE Omega S2
Hey Guys, I'm having a slight problem with my 2012 LPG VE Omega & was just curious to what kind of solutions you know of..
Two days back, I went to leave for work & as I've let the car idle for 5 or so, the flashing engine light & traction control fault appeared on the cluster with a sudden rough idle along with surging lights & heater! I've read numerous posts about similar problems but haven't exactly come across one with the surging lights & heater alongside the traction control fault.
The mechanic replaced my front brakes & cleared the codes yesterday but the same thing happened again this morning!
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, thanks! Also, the drivers low beam & Parker lights stopped working this morning too but high beams still work..

commy vk

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore ve
Can't help with TC but with the parker/low beam check engine bay fuse box nos F12 and F42

Jenko93

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore & VE Omega S2
Can't help with TC but with the parker/low beam check engine bay fuse box nos F12 and F42
I checked all the fuses this morning as that was my first thought but they are all sweet..
Maybe I'll just go back to my VT & age much more gracefully due to no stressful issues, ha.