Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Flinders Street Protests 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
Lastly, I am so over "Australia belongs to the Aboriginals"...bullshit, they didn't defend the land and lost it, should we start handing countries back to every race who may have once had run of a land? Europe would be ****ed, middle east would be ****ed, USA would be ****ed and even some parts of Asia. While aboriginals once LIVED on the land, that was about it.

Have to say I agree with this. Most nations on the planet have changed hands a dozens of times throughout history. The only reason Australia is seen as more delicate than other invasions is because it's relatively recent, and the dust is still settling. People need to realise this is the way it is now, Merry Old England owns the place. The sooner everyone accepts that and moves on, the sooner we can all be one big happy family.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
This is the attitude thats fking up the country. You are giving yourselves a bad name.

Nah half minded idiots like you are causing it. You right there are thinking I am being racist. I am saying to ANY PERSON IN THIS COUNTRY. IF ANYONE WANTS TO CAUSE A RUCKUS **** OFF SOMEWHERE ELSE AND DO IT.

How hard is that to understand? See us white people can see past the colour of our skin and make statements covering EVERYONE. Clearly something your not able to do as seen in your post above.

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
In Australian law, everyone has the right to a peaceful protest. They didnt hurt anyone during their protest. They didnt get arrested. Australian teachers protest many time a year, they also block traffic and close down streets. And the protest cause the want more money. tut tut tut thish is the kind of attitude which will give Australia a bad name.

I heard 18(?) got arrested?

Hmmm think... if people came to Australia from another country tomorrow and slaughtered everyone and raped women and stole our kids, how would you and I feel.
Personally, I would want to bash the fk outta those mf's

Of course you wouldn't be happy about it, but that's how nations are formed; survival of the fittest. Look at how other animals determine their territories and leadership - it really is nature to fight for it.

Kernal

Reaction score
Members Ride
Nah half minded idiots like you are causing it. You right there are thinking I am being racist. I am saying to ANY PERSON IN THIS COUNTRY. IF ANYONE WANTS TO CAUSE A RUCKUS **** OFF SOMEWHERE ELSE AND DO IT.

Than maybe everyone involved in the cronulla riots (from both sides) should fk off to another country...

How hard is that to understand? See us white people can see past the colour of our skin and make statements covering EVERYONE. Clearly something your not able to do as seen in your post above.

Yeh but the difference is you are racist towards everyone who doesnt have the same skin colour as you. And maybe you should read my posts properly. I said:

If your rights have been violated in any way you have the right to protest not matter what colour you are, white, black, green , blue, purple or yellow

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
In Australian law, everyone has the right to a peaceful protest. They didnt hurt anyone during their protest. They didnt get arrested. Australian teachers protest many time a year, they also block traffic and close down streets. And the protest cause the want more money. tut tut tut thish is the kind of attitude which will give Australia a bad name.

so when a white person does it peacefully in their home country, it gives the country a bad name, but if someone comes over from india and causes trouble while attempting to do the same thing, its peaceful? that makes no sense. but then again, only white people are racist huh

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Well seriously, all you have proven from your post is that you are just like those stupid protestors not wanting to go about things the right way and breaking the rules. The original thread was closed for a reason, don't go trying to undermine admin by starting a new one, not a smart move.

Thread closed, don't start another one!

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Yeh but the difference is you are racist towards everyone who doesnt have the same skin colour as you. And maybe you should read my posts properly. I said:

LMFAO, I am? How exactly did you come to that conclusion?

I guess I better tell all my Maori friends, Italian friends, chinese friends, lebanese friends etc that I can no longer associate with them because a guy on the forum said Im racist towards anyone who doesnt have the same skin colour as me.

You sir, are an idiot.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
I can sum this up quite quickly, this whole thread has shown that you along with all the others still consider yourselves indians living in Australia not as Australians.
This is where the problem is. You all move here and don't speak the language, don't know the laws, don't know the customs so you stick to your little groups and gangs.
People get bashed every day sunshine, don't see a group of any other race distrupting everyone else about it. Hard then **** up and deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.