Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

flogging a vt supercharged?

nasty1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy2 clubsport
how did we go from n/a vl v's s/c v6 to modifeid s/c v6s and 6 ltrs etc lol

rb26dett

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS S2 A4
What do you think i would have todo to my n/a vl manual to beat a vt v6 supercharged (auto) to be honest im not at all impressed from the power produced from the vt. sorry for those vt fans out their. all i have done to mine is a 2 1/4 inch cat back exhaust and a half guttered out cat (i took the cat out to see if it was blocked and some of it was just gone :S) but yer i was thinking of extractors, cold air intake from maace and maybe port and polished head any idea on what i could do i have searched but wanted to make this thread anyways.

Fire it out of a cannon

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
This thread has taken the typical turn of, "my V8 will sh** on you and kill your family".

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Hardly surprising given the thread is about who would win a drag lol

I have the answer, just to end it all..

The one with the fastest car.. assuming similar skill levels among the drivers :rofl2:

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
This is why I haven't done any engine mods...lol, big deal if I can beat somebody...then what? get pulled over by cops 10 seconds later?, plus if he's your brother...you could bury 2.5k into the engine and be smiling ear to ear when you beat him...once, but what happens if while your doing that to beat him...he thinks "well I don't rightly fu**in think so" and puts 2.5k into his...and still slaps you around.