Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Formula 1 2013

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
Just curious to see who else out there follows F1. Seeing as all the cars have finally been revealed I'm curious to see what other peoples thoughts and opinions are.

I'm hoping the sauber and the toro rosso are really strong this year. Sauber seemed to have been pretty radical with their sidepods so I'm hoping it pays off for them.

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
I have an interest in F1 and watch it here when it's on at a reasonable time.........don't fancy being up at 2am or some other ungodly hour.
It really makes little difference to me who wins......I just like to enjoy fast clean racing.
I've been to a couple of F1 events over the years, and in fact was involved with doing a support race at one time, and of course that was the BEST having all the right passes to go anywhere.

Same with Moto GP, and that is very good close racing with some wonderful riders.........VERY exciting stuff.

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
I have an interest in F1 and watch it here when it's on at a reasonable time.........don't fancy being up at 2am or some other ungodly hour.
It really makes little difference to me who wins......I just like to enjoy fast clean racing.
I've been to a couple of F1 events over the years, and in fact was involved with doing a support race at one time, and of course that was the BEST having all the right passes to go anywhere.

Same with Moto GP, and that is very good close racing with some wonderful riders.........VERY exciting stuff.

I don't work Mondays, so regardless what time F1 or MotoGP is on, I wake up, watch it, then go back to bed. I love it.

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
I'm hoping for Alonso and our two Aussies to have good seasons. Hopefully Webber or Alonso can upset that German kid, and it would be nice to see Hamilton get cleaned up by some backmarkers just to get him wound up :)

I don't really follow it in the off season but I pretty much watch every race once the season starts

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
Yeah i really enjoy the engineering behind it. That and who doesnt enjoy the whole politics of F1. Its like watching the internet but in real life haha

Got to say I'm hoping Ricciardo has a really strong season. Just needs a decent car and I reckon he has the goods.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Have not watched for a while , but have always been , and always will be a firm Ferrari supporter .

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
Should be a great season of F1. I also hope pretty boy Hamilton has target on the a back wing of his car.

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
So am I the only person who had a serious attack of nerves when Rosberg went fastest in the first day of testing at Barcelona? My wish for a whole season of Hamilton winging on the radio after every pit stop about how terrible the car is and what a bad decision everything is flashed before my eyes... then i remembered its testing lol

Ian Johnston

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Subaru Forester, XR6 turbo ute.
Like watching paint dry IMHO.

rx2_freak

Smokes, let's go.
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Z SERIES SPORTWAGON
i don't want to see Vettel win anything all year. I am a fan of Kimi and Lewis and want to see them do well. Always gotta root for the Aussies to do well, got some money on Webber to win in Melbourne.