Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Four-wheel-drives and our new obsession

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Weather dependent but I need to do the suspension on the missus car, fairly much all bushes all the way around. It needs a new diff, which I have dummy assembled and stripped so final clean and assembly and double check all the my settings/clearances etc and that can go in the car as well. Might change over the auto box whilst I'm there and fix a leaking PS rack input shaft seal. House painting and and other projects but those are all outside so very weather dependent and then I can go and work on my Senator and finish doing a whole lot of engine bay clean up and modifications. Can't forget pissing off the missus and giving the kids ****. Netflix, Disney, Amazon and when all else is exhausted there is always pron hub.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Weather dependent but I need to do the suspension on the missus car, fairly much all bushes all the way around. It needs a new diff, which I have dummy assembled and stripped so final clean and assembly and double check all the my settings/clearances etc and that can go in the car as well. Might change over the auto box whilst I'm there and fix a leaking PS rack input shaft seal. House painting and and other projects but those are all outside so very weather dependent and then I can go and work on my Senator and finish doing a whole lot of engine bay clean up and modifications. Can't forget pissing off the missus and giving the kids ****. Netflix, Disney, Amazon and when all else is exhausted there is always pron hub.

I thought you said you were having 4 weeks OFF work....This looks like 4 weeks OF work....Or did you have a slight typo :)

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
You are correct, the Meme Reaper posted last night is very apt.

Right now I have no idea what I'm doing. My employer has not bothered to communicate with me what the plan is. Through the grapevine I hear they intend to work through although the list of essential business (from our Government) does not list my type of employer...

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
Can I just say, the new Commodore/Falcon of the P Platers are definitely the 4wd utes.
Instead of it being lowered and made to be loud (external and internally)
Its Jacked up, with a myriad of accessories (that lets be honest, they stole those shovels from their boss) and with the obligatory exhaust size increase.
Has definitely been a change of the guard.