Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Frankston Jokes

electro cruiser

Reaction score
Lol soooo true...such a hole that place is.. worse then dande lol
Laughed hard tho!!! good post!

Conkster

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec Wagon
seriously, you guys are tards lol. ask anyone that actually grew up in frankston what kind of place it is, they will say its the best place in the world. not because its where they fit in but because its just wicked :) chances are none of you actually live and grew up there. some of them jokes can get your head kicked in if said to the wrong person.

monaro308

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT v6s1
Dandenong was ok until the lowlifes from Upper Doveton ie Endeavour Hills moved in there.
I used to do the postie run in endeavour doof doof....i could smell what was for dinner everyday poppa dop central with a twist of "you wanna fight!fight me!":yeah::yeah::yeah:

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
seriously, you guys are tards lol. ask anyone that actually grew up in frankston what kind of place it is, they will say its the best place in the world. not because its where they fit in but because its just wicked :) chances are none of you actually live and grew up there. some of them jokes can get your head kicked in if said to the wrong person.

lol the bogans have arrived to the thread

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon

Haha, that just proves what kind of place it is

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
These are just jokes , Ive heard quite a few jokes about Dandenong and i think they are funny . If the delicate little flowers from Frankston take them to heart then tough S**t .maybe someone should explain the concept of a joke. Thats all i have to say about that .

Last edited:

Conkster

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec Wagon
Frankston isnt what it use to be anymore, when are the people who dont live there going to get it through there thick skulls.