Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Friggin Phone

Commyfan

Reaction score
Members Ride
car
I had a motorola V3 RAZOR, was all good until I put it in the washing machine. I bought another one as a replacement, exactly the same. (not much point me buying a decent phone as they get trashed at work)
With my current one I can't send or receive picture msgs, it always says "MMS Setup not complete". I don't have a clue how to set it up, or a clue on how to go about it.
Searched Motorla's trouble shooting website, didn't get me anywhere.
Any one know what to do?

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
what company are you with? try their website see if MMS settings available online. if not you might want to call them & have them set it up for you.

BTW MotoRazr sux :(

Commyfan

Reaction score
Members Ride
car
what company are you with? try their website see if MMS settings available online. if not you might want to call them & have them set it up for you.

I'm with Telstra

miss_vx

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
01 VX
From what I remember you have to ring telstra to get them to set it up..

And I agree that they suck too... I had to put up with one for a year and I almost smashed it sooo many times lol

Commyfan

Reaction score
Members Ride
car

Got on the website and got it all sorted. Thanks

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
Motorolas are crap, i had a V3x it died in 2months, heard couple ppl say they lasted a hole week.

Those Hiptops are bad too, US dicontinued the hiptop slide in 3months due to manufactures faults, but Aus still keeps gettin them, puttin ppl on 24month contracts with a phone that wont last 6months

Nokia ftw

soz to go off track, but motorolas are gay

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
LOL I got a crappy motorola V3 and its almost 2 years old. Been dropped and abused so many times. Still they are crap but I'm quite lucky for mine to last that long.

f1tzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
FG XR6T Ute manual
Motorolas are crap, i had a V3x it died in 2months, heard couple ppl say they lasted a hole week.

Those Hiptops are bad too, US dicontinued the hiptop slide in 3months due to manufactures faults, but Aus still keeps gettin them, puttin ppl on 24month contracts with a phone that wont last 6months

Nokia ftw

soz to go off track, but motorolas are gay

I have to disagree on the Nokia ftw. Ive had my n73 for just over a year now and its totally ****ed. Random drop outs, turns itself off randomly, changes the ringtone when it wants, turns itself off when it wants and i could go on. And my previous phone to this a 6280 was much the same. I will never buy another nokia