Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Front Lambswool Seat Inserts

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
funny you should mention merc cos' thats one of the standouts. beautiful soft supple genuine leather in an SLK500 hire car i drove from oxford to edinburgh. when you touched the seats they felt like they melted, so exquisite... by about birmingham my arse and legs had pins and needles, by mancs i could no longer control the throttle, by the time i hit edinburgh i thought id pissed my pants, id lost total feeling in the lower half of my body.

id done this trip 20-30 times in a skoda fabia and never had that issue, almost 500 miles, seats made out of cardboard.

i stand by my test theory, sit on a pillow for 100kms and tell me your butt isnt worse for wear.

PS my impala bench seat is comfy as until you sit in it for 30 mins or more, then its just hell.

mantaray56

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 Z
I don't think it has anything to do with seats as I have a big leather arm chair at home and after watching the V8 Supercars for 3 hours I could barely walk, looks like it is my back, only hope is more drugs ( legal lol)