Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

front speakers

D3V14NT

Likes Shiny Things
Reaction score
Members Ride
93 VP BT1 V6
Personally I'd go a good set of 6" splits with the 6" in VR/VS door pods, tweeters in the standard speaker location and use some creativity for the location of the crossover. As pickled said though, dont just snap the speaker cover off, take it off properly. It's really not that much extra work to do and if you snap the cover off it'll look like crap.

Pickled

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Lol do you. 4 inch speakers are **** end of discussion. Crappy door pod installations? Um you can make it look factory unless of course you have no idea what your doing.

Yeah I do, I've done countless Holden audio installations. Say what you will but unless you want to butcher your door cards (which I clearly didn't want to) 4" speakers will have to do.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Yeah I do, I've done countless Holden audio installations. Say what you will but unless you want to butcher your door cards (which I clearly didn't want to) 4" speakers will have to do.

Done countless audio installations but don't even know about an install in a vehicle fitted with LPG. Riiiight. I don't have any LPG car's in my area and know the legalities so what's your excuse.

Pickled

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Done countless audio installations but don't even know about an install in a vehicle fitted with LPG. Riiiight. I don't have any LPG car's in my area and know the legalities so what's your excuse.

Alright so I don't know about the legalities involving a custom boot setup for a car with LPG, what's your point?

Trying to prove something? I've noticed most of your posts are useless and most of the time don't contribute to the thread at all.

wraith

Reaction score
Members Ride
Alright so I don't know about the legalities involving a custom boot setup for a car with LPG, what's your point?

Trying to prove something? I've noticed most of your posts are useless and most of the time don't contribute to the thread at all.

Be gone troll. Nice rating. Hitchhiker. Shows you really contribute.

Pickled

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Be gone troll. Nice rating. Hitchhiker. Shows you really contribute.

I'm hardly on this site at all but try to contribute effectively where I can.

"4inch speakers are ****" =/= effective contribution.

Donate some more money and your username might turn gold. ;)

wraith

Reaction score
Members Ride
I'm hardly on this site at all but try to contribute effectively where I can.

"4inch speakers are ****" =/= effective contribution.

Donate some more money and your username might turn gold. ;)

Least I donated at all mr hitchhiker.

Andrew426

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP calais, VR Berlina, VJ valiant, BG5 legacy
Lol do you. 4 inch speakers are **** end of discussion. Crappy door pod installations? Um you can make it look factory unless of course you have no idea what your doing.
4 inch speakers are not ****. Its the quality you buy, and how you set them up that matters.

3 years of live sound engineering, PA rental and service says so.