Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fuel and your VE

Hunter SS

Growing Old Disgracefully
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
Yup all true haha! Still got it down effin low and got a round trip of 270k on 1/4 tank with off hiway driving also! :) and about the fog lights? Is it that Big of a deal? Do you even own a commy?? Hope your not a **** pusher that dreams and disses everyone who actually ownes the car u wish u had! I mean can't I drive my cAr I own the way I want ? Lol

ummmm look to the right :banstick: probably owned more Commodores than the poontang you have had. It's not a commodore thing anyhow... i hate ALL people who think it's even remotely cool to drive at all times with their fog lights on.... it's annoying, especially if you ride a motorbike at night.

anyway... back on topic, i once got 8.9/100 out of the SS, but that was all highway driving at about 110

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
My Omega (2007), got 10L/100km with a lot of urban crappy traffic driving as well.

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
anyway... back on topic, i once got 8.9/100 out of the SS, but that was all highway driving at about 110

I've had mine down to low-mid 7's driving at 100km/h, but driving at 110km/h takes it up to mid-high 8L/100km's. So 100 is definitely better on fuel.

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
No ! Fk you!! #wank...

Hey mate the police will probe ya lol they did it to me, without lube! a police man on a bike drove past me stopped then pulled back and pulled me over, as he said the foggies beamed into his side mirror, i only had just got the car and he fined me 85 bucks and no points! warned me but next time will be bigger fine and points, never used them again unless in real heavy rain

Pickled

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Hey mate the police will probe ya lol they did it to me, without lube! a police man on a bike drove past me stopped then pulled back and pulled me over, as he said the foggies beamed into his side mirror, i only had just got the car and he fined me 85 bucks and no points! warned me but next time will be bigger fine and points, never used them again unless in real heavy rain

Was this at night or during the day?

VEQLD

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 HOLDEN COMMODORE VE SIDI
I 100% agree I had em on that once as it was highway driving! They of now do u can all sleep better at night ok !my issue was dicks jumping in and giving me grief for them bein on which was completely off subject and I got sick of it? So I said get ####ed. ! I apologies for that too. ! As for the person who reported it all u did was give me a laugh!! I do understand its all advice and that's cool but if one person has said a good point leave it as I do take constructive criticism to account and thanks for the ticket advise u probably saved me alot of **** I don't need lol. ! So that's it argument over move on! Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: