Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fuel. How much does it cost where you live ?

Pantha

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF I SV6 MY15
Finally dropped to just below $1 for E10/91 ULP a few weeks ago, but now it's jumped back up to over $1.30 already.. It was good while it lasted...

Anyone else notice that since there was media mention of investigations into price gouging in the industry some months ago, the petrol prices stopped fluctuating by the 20c or so that they used to, each week?

Spent 3 months in Alaska in 2013 (their summer) and the prices only ever fluctuated between $3.95 and $3.99 a gallon at most in that whole time! :p

AlexVSII

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 Holden VS Commodore S, 3.8 n/a
I think it's suss that one servo in Lithgow sells at 1.09 and all the others are at 1.30 odd.

I also found it very suss that a few weeks ago servos 40km away at Katoomba were selling at 99.9 while servos in Lithgow didn't go below 1.20.

I also found it extremely suss that the servo selling at 1.09 today was called out in the local paper a few weeks ago for selling 10 cents higher than the already inflated Lithgow price.

Bring on the electric car so that we don't have to be held ransom to these ridiculous cartels.

Sent from my XT1033 using Forum Fiend v1.2.8.

Hertz Donut

Reaction score
Members Ride
Beastmode VS Equipe
I've normally shopped by the 91 price that's advertised on the signs outside servos here in NZ, they generally don't list higher octanes on the board. So while filling up at what I thought was a reasonably cheap station (91 was $NZ1.759) the other day I happened to glance at the 95 price I was filling up with for the first time since I-don't-know-when and was...uh...somewhat annoyed to discover it was $2.019. 26c/litre premium for 95 when I'd only ever noticed a 8c/litre gap in the past. We're being played for suckers over here.

Brisbarnz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vh sle
$1.50 for bp98 this morning. It's going up n up again.

NeddyBear

Veteran Mountain Biker
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 2.5L Subaru Outback
Friday 06/03/15 - In Emerald Qld the normal petrol had been 1.57 to farking dear and recently it was done to 1.21 which is a good price and today I think I saw 1.33 which is still good.

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
back up over $2L here again for 95