Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fuel used on trip computer ( can't find it)

Ratsack

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V sporteagon v8
Hi all,

I just picked up a VF Calais sportwagon V8.i picked it up in QLD and drove it back to Melbourne.
On reading the manual, it says there is a " total fuel used since reset". I cannot seem to find it !

Does anyone know where I can find this info ?

Thanks in advance

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
Not that I'm aware of (Gen-F2 GTS). The display seems to give a lot of useless economy information but no total fuel used. Very annoying because I used to check the fuel used figure against the bowser figure to see which fuel pumps were screwing me over.

Ratsack

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V sporteagon v8
Not that I'm aware of (Gen-F2 GTS). The display seems to give a lot of useless economy information but no total fuel used. Very annoying because I used to check the fuel used figure against the bowser figure to see which fuel pumps were screwing me over.

Thanks for your reply

I am sure I seen it somewhere but can't find the function anywhere. I'll keep looking and asking but thanks for your input.

dgp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline
No, my MY16 Redline does not have this either, the last car that I owned with this feature was a VZ Clubsport.

CalaisNQ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II Calais V V8 , VS Calais, VS Ute & VZ SV6
Nope no display on Calais either, same as dgp, last had it in my vz adventra, was not accurate in the vz, so waste of time.

vy_berlina03

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY15 SV6 Storm
On mine I can see total fuel used on the first screen by scrolling up and down believe it is just after the trip computer and and when i fill up I reset it to see if it matches up as there is no way for it to automatically reset all my commodores from VY to present had this feature.

dgp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline
On mine I can see total fuel used on the first screen by scrolling up and down believe it is just after the trip computer and and when i fill up I reset it to see if it matches up as there is no way for it to automatically reset all my commodores from VY to present had this feature.

Any chance you could post a pic?

vy_berlina03

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY15 SV6 Storm
On mine when i scroll up or down cant remember after Navigation it shows up

Attachments

• IMG_2339.JPG
    IMG_2339.JPG
    173.1 KB · Views: 280

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
It is only on the monochrome Displays. not on colour display on the VF. Very annoying because VE Calais had it and it was very accurate.

Holdenvf15

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Evoke S1
So if you still haven’t worked it out leave your screen on the speedo and rotate the wheel on the left indicator and you will find everything your looking for and to reset your trip computer press and hold the button on the end of the right indicator arm