Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

full engine back system on my ve v6

oi nah

Reaction score
Members Ride
rattletec
g'day, just wondering if anyone could find me a pretty cheap full exhaust system for my v6 sedan. im not trying to get the loudest car, just some extractors, high flow cats, and for the catback, preferably not a middle muffler/resonator just small hotdogs, and 2 rear high flow mufflers. ive called up a few exhaust shops and prices are off there heads. i got quoted 2800 for a full system without fitment. looking to spend roughly around 2k. any help would be appreciated, cheers.

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
I wouldn't recommend putting an exhaust system on your Alloytec V6 as the vast majority of systems sound like garbage and drone like crazy, especially with the 4spd auto... Also, the $2k you spend on the exhaust system is a huge waste of money, as you'll also need a tune with it and you'll never get this money back... Better just to save that $2k on maintenance, a defensive driving course, a V8, the list goes on...

Like many people have said, go with some SS mufflers if you want sound without it sounding like a wet fart...

Last edited: