Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Funny police stories

Biznatch303

Pew Pew Lasers
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VR Ute/ 16 MQ Triton
I grew up on a farm, i go back every year at harvest time to operate the header and help my olds out. Anyways i was driving the header down a small laneway at about 40, ute was in front as a lead car, now a few weeks before a new highway johnny had hit town, didn't know all the roads all that well. Coming up a junction the lead car waited and took of as i came over the hill, all of a sudden just as i came to the junction this purple SS comes flying around the corner straight at me. I don't know about you guys but a 15 tonne header does not stop all that fast and i had no where to go.
The johnny managed to stop the SS about half a CM from the comb mountings (kinda spear like hooks), i've never seen someone look so white. Had a good chat and a bit of a laugh about it with him.

*uwishn*

Holden special vehicles
Reaction score
Members Ride
vl walkinshaw(replica)nissan navara d40 st-x turbo
when i first got my p's i had an auto vl commodore n/a auto,thought it was fast, as we all do(registered in my mums name to save rego/insurances cost)
went around a roundabout sideways in a school zone,which had a copper there waiting for people to speed,sure enough he pulled me over and said,
why are you driving your mums car like a f**king idiot,do you want me to impound it you w**ker!! now f**k off and don't do it again.

i bet p'platers now days wouldn't get away with that? LOL and this is a true story i had 2 people off this forum in the car. happened about 8years ago in blacktown nsw,good old days.
BOTH MATES STILL CANT BELIEVE IT STILL TO THIS DAY,THEY BOTH HAVE LOST THERE LICENCE SEVERAL TIMES,I HAVEN'T TOUCH WOOD.

Killr6

tutut
Reaction score
Members Ride
BA XR6T
was doing fully sick burnouts in the sea front oval in my old 6 banger, about 4 years ago.

cops pulled me and my mate up, cops said they have had some complaints about burnouts down on the oval, and of course being young and dumb the rear was covered in grass and dirt..and the cop let us go because he thought my commy was a 4WD and the front didn't have any signs of grass or anything lol.

UW1SH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5speed With ecotec conversion

haha This guy almost has the same name as me… lol… got defected for having a L67 CAI and his stupid ####ing excuse was its a defect because its induction??? WTF hahahaha all cars have induction just not cold air induction :banstick: << felt like doing this to him haha

seq4x4

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS
Green p plater. VS V6.

Driving home from work. As allways the cops do laps to try and pick on people (dont say they dont, Caloundra has the worst cops for this). Driving along, lights go on. For some reason they didnt run my plate before they went to pull me over. Pulled up in the carpark of woolies. They did a breath test and wanted to search the car. Passed, search reveiled i need to clean the rubbish out of the car. I was then asked to "pop the hood". I did, the cop looks at it and points to the plenum. "Is the a supercharger?" I replied "Sorry can you please repeat the question." I was lost for words. Cop: "Is that a super charger?" To which i reply "Nah mate, its a plenum, its all stock". Its not, has some MACE goodies. He then walks over to his partner was just got into the cop car and was running my plates finally. He then says to her "Nah wasnt a V8". She then replys, "it sounded just like a V8". He then replys "Nah i knew it was just a stock standard V6 commodore". I was trying not to laugh, it was bloody tough. I was then let go. Some JC members know what my car sounds like, nothing like a V8 (how can it, its a V6).
Happened near the start of last month. I just cant beleive i drive a Supercharged V6V8. You jelly?

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Green p plater. VS V6.

Driving home from work. As allways the cops do laps to try and pick on people (dont say they dont, Caloundra has the worst cops for this). Driving along, lights go on. For some reason they didnt run my plate before they went to pull me over. Pulled up in the carpark of woolies. They did a breath test and wanted to search the car. Passed, search reveiled i need to clean the rubbish out of the car. I was then asked to "pop the hood". I did, the cop looks at it and points to the plenum. "Is the a supercharger?" I replied "Sorry can you please repeat the question." I was lost for words. Cop: "Is that a super charger?" To which i reply "Nah mate, its a plenum, its all stock". Its not, has some MACE goodies. He then walks over to his partner was just got into the cop car and was running my plates finally. He then says to her "Nah wasnt a V8". She then replys, "it sounded just like a V8". He then replys "Nah i knew it was just a stock standard V6 commodore". I was trying not to laugh, it was bloody tough. I was then let go. Some JC members know what my car sounds like, nothing like a V8 (how can it, its a V6).
Happened near the start of last month. I just cant beleive i drive a Supercharged V6V8. You jelly?

How did you know what they said if their conversation was inside the cop car? :hmmm:

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
lol i was pulled over into one of them rbt things anyway, the fella is like mate, your car is burning oil mate, running hot and not idleling to well, now what he failed to realised is i have a big cam hahaha, what he could smell was my toxic exhaust and heat pumping out from the headers under neath and the idle well thats cus of the cam, not the brightest spark i must say

seq4x4

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS
How did you know what they said if their conversation was inside the cop car? :hmmm:
She was in the car, door opened. He was standing talking to her. I was standing on the drivers side. Their car was parked next to min on the passenger side (1 car park between us). 10pm at night. I could even hear was was said over this CBs.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
She was in the car, door opened. He was standing talking to her. I was standing on the drivers side. Their car was parked next to min on the passenger side (1 car park between us). 10pm at night. I could even hear was was said over this CBs.

Fair enough, whenever I"ve been in a car that's been pulled over by cops they have always parked behind...must"ve thought you were gonna try n do a runner or something lol.

seq4x4

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS
Fair enough, whenever I"ve been in a car that's been pulled over by cops they have always parked behind...must"ve thought you were gonna try n do a runner or something lol.

Being the main road, i turned into the woolies carpark, parked nose first to a wall. I wouldnt be escaping to fast lol. By the time they parked, car was off as well.