Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

funny water leak ??

muzza

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx berlina
guys i need ideas plz i have a vs v6 sedan auto and its suddenley got a water leak that is dribbling down the left front side of the engine[as u stand and look at motor].its raining and dark here i have a sad torch and cant see where this water would b coming from but its dribbling out pretty quick when i fill the radiator its like its dribbling down behind the oil filter back a bit towards the firewall any ideas where this water is leaking outa on the pic u can see sum water under the water pump area i think maybe its dribbling down under the motor ? cheers muz o and car is running fine

Attachments

• 100_0959.jpg
    100_0959.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 1,551
Last edited:

muzza

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx berlina
ok i just got a better look and theres water coming from bemeath the waterpump lol o well i got 5 years outta that 1 cheers guys

Paiste402

My workin on the car face
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 EB Fairmont Ghia
water leaks are funny, they can start in a very high spot and then dribble down to a visible area. When the weathers better maybe remove a few hoses (label then with a paint pen if ur worried about getting lost with them) and do a little hunting. Could even be coming from the intake manifolds