Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

G8 from the States

SSVSE

Reaction score
Members Ride
my10 SSV SE L76
F'ING AWESOME! All that and with with AFM too ! Love It, Yep its a Benchmark allright and I now know what im doing with my L76.
In regular driving , is it really loud ? Do the cops hassle you?
It does sound incedible tho .
Very Well Done Mate !

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
Nice to see more of you US G8 boys joining JC.

Big fan mate, car looks the goods (I agree with hozy, could be a little bit lower - but also understand the need for practicality, in your case your driveway haha) and puts out a good note with the cam and exhaust setup your running.

I've been a member of the US G8board forum for a while, and yep I agree, you US boys mod the G8's so much better than our Aussie VE owners. All the halfwit Aussie bogans with VE's are letting the team down!

What's next in store for the car?

The Yeti

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8
Nice to see more of you US G8 boys joining JC.

Big fan mate, car looks the goods (I agree with hozy, could be a little bit lower - but also understand the need for practicality, in your case your driveway haha) and puts out a good note with the cam and exhaust setup your running.

I've been a member of the US G8board forum for a while, and yep I agree, you US boys mod the G8's so much better than our Aussie VE owners. All the halfwit Aussie bogans with VE's are letting the team down!

What's next in store for the car?

Thanks Brother. More of us G8ers need to come home to the roots. It is hard to build on a community that is so small in the states. Seeing how it is done down under is awesome.

I am going to be installing a 2600 stall next month. In the months to come I don't know what else I may do. I've pretty much run out of bolt ons and NA options. May go with a nitrous setup but I dunno.

tommyk.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
hey does any camaro diff fit any auto ve/g8?? thanks

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
That's just pure sex mate. I wish people here had more sense and did there car up probably. All people seem to care about it 20z, biggest subwoofer they can find and chev badges

derrro

haha tough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ MY06 SS
awesome ride man! Pics are excellent. California looks a bit like Sydney too!

derrro

haha tough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ MY06 SS
It came from great roots. Damn shame GM killed it. Best performance sedan for the money. I can't believe how much more expensive Commodores are.

Are they? How much was a G8 over there?