Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Game of Thrones **SPOILER FRIENDLY THREAD**

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
So I'm assuming since they are cutting it down to only 7 seasons that we'll be learning what the ending is from the tv show long before the final book comes out >.<

I've given up. I just turn my brain off now when it comes to this show otherwise it pisses me off.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
just watched todays episode.

absolutely loved it! the ending was powerful

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
I watched it, almost fell asleep.

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Jx5ulgI.gif

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
I actually enjoyed this episode. It was dragging a bit but nontheless was better than some of the other episodes this season.

I thought the trial was perfectly done. We see the Shae betrayal, hopefully we get the "where whores go" line. I still think she is actually Tywins whore. Overall it was very close to the books and the performances of everyone involved were spot on. Varys indicating he hasnt forgotten, Cersei's smiles, Tywin being his usual bad ass self. Mace being the bought and paid oaf and Oberyn just being Oberyn.

Speaking of Varys, his talk with the Viper. I liked this scene. He was indicating he has his eyes on the throne, but for who? Im interested to see if they will cut Aegon and just run with Varys plotting to have Dany back on the throne. Because she does diddly squat from here till the next book. Whilst I think the Connington story is a good one, I think they probably could get away with it. Id be pissed but it makes sense.

Dany's scenes. #### she is a horrible actor. Hidzar looks boss, shame about the lack of kid burning. Good to see they are starting to finally put some of that grey into her charachter. She is a useless ruler and its high time the showfags knew how crap she was. #teamAegon

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Now that I remember back to last night.

That Dreadfort sequence. What the ####?

Asha assembled the 50 best warriors from the Iron Islands. Ironborn are reknown warriors, blood thirsty and vicious. The dreadfort has a token force as Roose will have most his forces in Winterfell and Moat. Ramsay is a rubbish fighter who is better known for his wit. On top of that, he was naked. So I am lead to believe that a naked Ramsey Snow and his token guard, beat 50 Ironborn and Asha when they were ambused. On top of that, Ramsey turned his back with both his hands occupied to open a cage and noone thought to stab him? Then 50 said blood thirsty Ironborn ran from two dogs?

You could sail Victarion's Iron Fleet through this gaping ####ing plothole.

If they wanted to give the Greyjoys some screen time, have Balon ####ing die already like he was supposed to like two season ago and have the Kingsmoot.

Im calling it right now by the way. Victarion 100% gone. Dany has no need for the Iron Fleet anymore and no need to marry either Victarion Greyjoy or Euron Greyjoy because Daario just happened to stumble across 93 ships. With how D&D are totally ####ing the Greyjoy story up/ignoring it, I doubt theyll include Victarion.

They might still include Euron because he has the Dragonhorn and Dany obviously needs a way to control her Dragons because she has NFI what the hell she is doing.

---

Off topic, I hope they include Aemons speach about how the Dragon needs three heads. How he wishes he was younger and able to teach Dany the ways of the Targaryens.

Do you think that him telling Jon that is foreshadowing? Aemon saying the Dragon needs three heads, Jon Snow being the possible missing head if Aegon is legit.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Its pointless comparing it to the books anymore. Its all loosely based and like strike said nothing more than a spinoff.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Yeah the exciting part of the show is that they are now so far removed from the books, even though I have read them, every episode is new and full of surprises!

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Maybe steering away from the books is intentional so all the smug book readers can stop going "Oh you wait for this next scene it's going to be awesome." Or posting spoilers and ruining all the climactic scenes.